Digitisation Consultants for Wind Power IT
Are you an experienced business consultant with a strong desire to influence how IT will contribute to the success of our Wind Power business?
Join us and become Digitisation Consultant in Wind Power IT. In an increasingly competitive industry, DONG Energy Wind Power aims to keep the position of global leader within offshore wind power production. Agile and cost-effective IT solutions are an integral part of staying competitive. Wind Power IT is responsible for a lean and optimised application landscape across Wind Power. As a team, we facilitate and lead both the business and IT in the digitisation of Wind Power.
Wind Power IT is part of DONG Energy IT, linking business and IT for the benefit of the entire DONG Energy Group as well as Wind Power. We are professional, reliable and responsible.
The position of Digitisation Consultant is based in Gentofte in the Greater Copenhagen area. However, you should expect some work-related travel activity to other Wind Power locations in Denmark and the rest of Europe.
Your key duties will be to
- engage with business leaders and manage stakeholders
- ensure the overall fit between business requirements and the corresponding IT solutions
- be actively involved in capability domain work and projects to define context and functional scope
- be responsible for driving relevant initiatives and document management decisions regarding both IT and business
- be responsible for monitoring project execution with focus on achieving objectives and benefit realisation.
You will act as a catalyst between business stakeholders at different levels and application architects, enterprise architects and consultants in the IT organisation. You will engage in dialogue with business professionals and IT experts at different levels.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- have a master's degree and most likely, but not necessarily, have solid experience from a major business consulting firm
- have extensive knowledge of and experience with core processes in the energy sector with focus on wind power, standard ERP processes or related areas
- can provide inspiration for our Wind Power business function colleagues and act as facilitator
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and can create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Your background and experience is at a level where you are ready to assume responsibility as a central sparring partner for our business functions within your area of expertise and ensure the realisation of strategies and guidelines through dialogue and fact-based argumentation. You master the balance between adapting IT to business and business to IT to achieve maximum business value and can make compromises happen based on what is technically and organisationally feasible.
Your consulting and facilitation skills are highly developed, and you thrive on new challenges and are eager to learn. It is vital that you have a natural interest in and the ability to see issues in context and look beyond your primary area of expertise. You excel in building and maintaining a professional network, and you have demonstrated that you can deliver excellent results, both individually and as part of a team.
Preferably, you have in-depth knowledge of either engineering processes, asset construction, enterprise asset management, standard ERP processes or related areas as well as the supporting IT solutions at a functional level.
An attractive and challenging working environment with focus on professional and personal development. You will be working in a recently established department which believes in a flat organisation, personal empowerment and an agile approach, and you will be part of an experienced and highly skilled team of around ten digitisation consultants and five digitisation managers in which teamwork and individual performance are equally important.
In DONG Energy IT, we have a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. We work focused on supporting our business, and we build up internal competences, which have a significant impact on our core business. Working for us, you will experience extensive business insight and a strong sense of responsibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact Michael Judén, Director in Wind Power IT, on telephone +45 9955 2424 if you want to know more about the position. The hiring manager is Morten Stilling, Chief Digitisation Officer in Wind Power IT.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as electronic files by 13 August 2017. We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder