Electronics Lead Engineer
UNEEG medical A/S is looking for an Electronics Lead Engineer to join an innovative company on its way to bring the first innovative brain-wave monitoring products to market.
Too busy to write an application? Let the company know you’re interested - Click here
You will be responsible for the electronics design and be part of a 10-person team responsible for hardware electronics/mechanics. Besides a good general technical and physical understanding, you have strong insight into low-power electronics and the ability to transfer this into technical documentation such as requirement specifications and design descriptions. We expect that you are a senior engineer and have experience from medical device development or similar regulated industry.
Your primary areas of responsibility will be to:
- Own the electronic design throughout the development process
- Own the design documentation (requirement specification, design specifications etc.)
- Define, plan and drive verification testing
- Work closely with other parts of the organization and sub-suppliers to resolve issues
- Together with Systems Engineering define the coming products
UNEEG medical offers:
- A small but expanding organization within the Widex group situated in Lynge, North Zeeland.
- A stimulating and challenging work environment bringing innovative products to market
- A dynamic workplace with skilled colleagues who emphasize having fun and creating a pleasant work atmosphere
- You to be a part of a first mover organization within EEG monitoring, developing high-end biomedical products
Please submit your application no later than August 20th, 2017
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact R&D manager Jesper Krogh Christensen (mail:firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +45 5117 6778).
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder