C++ Software for 3D Imaging Applications
Xnovo Technology is a university spin-out company developing data collection and imaging software used by engineers and researchers within materials science and geoscience. The software is patent-backed and used to generate 3D X-ray microscope images from the interior of metals, ceramics and minerals.
This new position requires strong competencies in project management and software engineering in relation to development of C++ applications that are robust and of a high-quality.
The work environment is international. You will have 8+ talented colleagues, most of them with a background from engineering or physics.
As Software Manager, your primary focus will be to manage the software team and lead the software design processes. Your tasks will include:
- Management of software team
- Responsible for software architecture, as well as software development and processes
- Facilitate agile development processes by organizing daily stand-ups, sprint planning, review and retrospective meetings
- Participate in software development including implementation and testing
- Collaborate with international customers to ensure development of optimal features
You will be responsible for the software team and collaborate with the R&D team. You will report to CEO Erik Lauridsen. The position as Software Manager is a full-time position.
Preferred background & qualifications
- Education: Master of Science, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with design and development of large-scale applications in C++ and C#
- Experience with People Management
- Experience with agile software development methodologies and tools (e.g. JIRA)
- English, oral and written at negotiation level
- 5+ years of industry work experience
- An independent team player with a structured, attention to detail and quality-driven work approach
… For the conniseurs
Experience with one or more of these technical disciplines is beneficial:
- Continuous Integration
- Cloud Computing
- Scrum development / Scrum master
What we offer
- Your colleagues will be amongst the brightest in the field
- You will receive training on-site - and get the opportunity to realize own ideas and see them put to use
- We prefer a flat organizational structure without top-down management and bureaucracy
- We have an agile software development environment and use Scrum
- Competitive salary
Further information & application
For further information regarding the position, please contact O’Sullivan Consulting: Birgit O’Sullivan (Tel +45 5122 1979, email@example.com).
To submit your application, please send your CV & motivated application in English or Danish as well as relevant diplomas via the "Ansøg" link. Please use your private e-mail and mark your application: ”Software Manager, Xnovotech”. Please apply immediately. There is no fixed deadline, as there will be an ongoing assessment.
All enquiries and applications will of course be handled confidentially.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Søg Software Manager
Har du allerede uploadet et cv? Log på for at ansøge nu