Software Developer, crystallography
C++ Software for 3D Imaging Applications
Xnovo Technology is a university spin-out company developing data collection and imaging software used by engineers and researchers within materials science and geoscience. The software is patent-backed and used to generate 3D X-ray microscope images from the interior of metals, ceramics and minerals.
This new position requires strong competencies in software development of C++ applications that are robust and of a high-quality as well as a strong academic profile in crystallography.
The work environment is international. You will have 8+ talented colleagues, most of them with a background from engineering or physics.
As Software Developer, your primary focus will be to develop our software solutions in C++, as well as qualify and analyze data.
Your tasks will include:
- Code software aiming for speed, accuracy and robustness
- Software development from architectural level to implementation & testing
- New feature development in direct collaboration with end-users
- Work in a small dedicated software team and collaborate closely with R&D
You will report to the Software Manager. The position as Software Developer is a full-time position.
Preferred background & qualifications
- Education: Master of Physics, Chemistry, Material Science or equivalent specialized in crystallography
- Experience with development of large-scale applications in C++
- Experience with Python development
- English, oral and written at negotiation level
- An independent team player with a structured, attention to detail and quality-driven work approach
… For the conniseurs
Experience with one or more of these technical disciplines is beneficial:
- Data visualization
- X-ray / neutron diffraction
- Cloud computing
What we offer
- Your colleagues will be amongst the brightest in the field
- You will receive training on-site - and get the opportunity to realize own ideas and see them put to use
- We prefer a flat organizational structure without top-down management and bureaucracy
- We have an agile software development environment and use Scrum
- Competitive salary
Further information & application
For further information regarding the position, please contact O’Sullivan Consulting: Birgit O’Sullivan (Tel +45 5122 1979, firstname.lastname@example.org).
To submit your application, please send your CV & motivated application in English or Danish as well as relevant diplomas via the "Ansøg" link. Please use your private e-mail and mark your application: ”Software Developer, Xnovotech”. Please apply immediately. There is no fixed deadline, as there will be an ongoing assessment.
All enquiries and applications will of course be handled confidentially.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Søg Software Developer
Har du allerede uploadet et cv? Log på for at ansøge nu