Senior Process Engineer for Operations
Do you have solid experience with process engineering, and do you like to be close to the decision-making process?
Join us and become Senior Process Engineer in the Technical Integrity Department part of the Danish Operations and Facilities division. The Technical Integrity Department are responsible for managing and reporting on the performance of the Safety and Environmental Critical Elements related to the Siri complex in the North Sea.
The department is a part of Oil & Gas which has 440 employees. We explore for and produce oil and natural gas. Today, our activities are centred in the North Sea (Denmark, Norway and UK), and we have an ambitious strategy with a strong portfolio of future projects.
You may choose freely to be based either at our office in Gentofte in the Greater Copenhagen area or at our office in Esbjerg. However, you should expect some travelling between our offices and offshore in relation to your work.
Your key tasks will be to
- manage the technical integrity on a day-to-day basis for the Siri complex within the process discipline
- ensure compliance with Danish legislation, international recognised standards and company requirements
- evaluate brown-field modification projects to ensure compliance
- offer technical expertise and provide support to other parts of the organisation
- contribute to asset risk identification and mitigation reviews as required and deemed appropriate.
On a day to day basis you will follow the operation of the Siri complex closely and you will contribute to ensuring that the offshore operation runs in a safe and efficient manner.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- hold an MSc or BSc degree in chemical engineering, mechanical engineering or similar
- possess in-depth knowledge of Danish offshore legislation, international recognised standards and NORSOK standards
- have sound technical and operational background with experience in the upstream oil and gas industry
- have extensive experience within process safety (related to major accident hazards) and independent verification activities
- are self-motivated with the ability to analyse complex issues for fast execution.
Moreover, we expect you to have proven experience in risk management and risk assessment. That you possess strong communication skills and enjoy communicating and collaborating closely with both internal and external stakeholders. Therefore, you should also speak and write English fluently, and it will be an advantage if you speak and write Danish fluently as well. Experience with SAP is an advantage, but not a requirement.
A unique and challenging job where you have every opportunity to develop your skills.
In DONG Energy Oil & Gas we have a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. We work goal-oriented and innovatively with our projects with a high focus on safety. Working for us, you will be close to the decision-making processes.
Please do not hesitate to contact Claus Hansen, Manager of Technical Integrity, by telephone on 9955 1080 if you want to know more about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as electronic files as soon as possible and no later than 30 June 2017, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Click on the button to submit your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder