General Sales Manager
General Sales Manager Denmark
Would you like the opportunity to work in a passionate, ambitious and innovative company where you would be responsible for our sales organization in Denmark? Are you motivated by contributing to consistent,sustainable and profitable growth in line with the overall business strategy, policies and values? Then you could be the driving force for continuing our growth for PR electronics in Denmark.
You will get a position where you will be responsible for the sales performance for our team in Denmark. You will work together with your team to achieve sustainable growth through strong territorial planning in Denmark to ensure efficient allocation of sales resources to maximize customer coverage.
As General Sales Manager in PR electronics, you have the responsibility for developing, motivating and retaining a strong sales organization capable of delivering consistent growth. You will have the responsibility for ensuring relevant and ongoing training and coaching of all internal and external sales staff.
You will be a part of a global leadership team where you will get training, tools and support to communicate clear and concise breakdown of corporate strategies, budgets and remuneration schemes into business results, sales objectives and drive related activities.
- 5-7 years of senior management experience
- Strong knowledge of the automation market for instrumentation in Denmark
- Technical background in process automation industries M.Sc. Electrical/Process Engineering Diploma in sales and/ or business administration
- Solid understanding and curiosity of customers, applications and products
- Values being part of a global team of professionals
- Fluent in English
- Characteristics: Competent, motivator, driver, committed, loyal and enthusiastic
- The chance to contribute as a world-class leader, while achieving great commercial success via PR’s strong and proven product portfolio and brand
- A strong professional environment, in which we are focusing on personal and professional development
- A winning working culture, where we stick together and in which sharing of knowledge is an essential part. Active participation and visibility in a flat organization, with short distance from thought to action.
- Competitive compensation package, bonus and benefit scheme
The position will be based either in Rønde, just north of Aarhus, or Copenhagen. Questions about the position - please contact Chief Sales Officer Simon Bisbo.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder