Learn more about our cross functional global organization. Meet your new colleagues here.
Department Manager to Cylinder condition Group and Stationary Engines
Department “Cylinder condition Group and Stationary Engines” (EEEEO3) is looking for a new Department Manager as our current Department Manager has chosen to resign.
The department “Cylinder condition group and Stationary Engines” primarily deals with cylinder condition issues, cylinder oils, lubricator’s inspection and follow-up in service as well as maturing of new designs, furthermore are we participating in commissioning and follow-up of two-stroke power plants.
The department consist of 10 people in addition to the Department Manager. Eight (8) of the people with great travel activity, which places demands on their own independence as well as on-board vessels as on the world-wide sites. You will be a part of the EEO Management Team, which consist of 8 Group Leaders and a Senior Manager.
EEEEO3 works closely with several departments in-house around improvement of general cylinder condition, and the department actively participates in many of the processes. The main task, however is to perform service test and provide the essential operational feed-back so that MDT-C can develop a reliable and top quality product.
- Be a key person in the department in relation to communication and coordination, internally within the company as well as in relation to customers and external partners
- Resource planning
- Ensure that the right competences are present in EEO3
- Travel in connection with technical meetings, customer meetings and external partners
- Marine Engineer or Mech. Engineer or similar with knowledge of 2-stroke diesel engines.
- Good English skills in both speech and writing
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good flair for economic decision
- A varied and exciting job in an international company with both professional and personal development opportunities.
- Good working conditions in an informal environment
- Salary in relation to qualifications a pension scheme with health insurance.
You will experience exciting challenges and international career opportunities in an innovative, global company at the leading edge of two stroke marine technology. Our working environment is open and inspiring with good supportive colleagues in a company with a proud history and a bright future. At MAN Diesel & Turbo we provide great potentials for personal and professional development.
Application and contact
For further information about the position, please contact Head of Operation; Senior Manager Stig B. Jakobsen by phone: +45 3385 1471 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
Please send your application via the link below “Ansøg” at the latest at the 23th of June 2017.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder