Senior SCADA Integrity Specialist
6 dage tilbage
Senior SCADA Integrity Specialist to ensure excellent performance of substation and wind turbine control systems
Would you like to take up the challenge of ensuring the technical integrity of the different SCADA systems in our entire offshore wind portfolio?
Join us and become Senior SCADA Integrity Specialist in our Electrical & SCADA department, where you and your colleagues will be responsible for the overall handling of all DONG Energys electrical wind farm assets in operation. The SCADA area primarily includes substation control and WTG control, but also control of various other types of systems, to enable the operation of the wind farm.
The department is part of Wind Power which has 1800 employees and is one of four business units in DONG Energy. Wind Power is the world's largest developer and operator of offshore wind power, and we use our unique knowledge in all phases of our wind turbine projects. During the last 20 years, we have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and we are expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific.
You may choose freely to be based either at our office in Skærbæk near Fredericia or in Gentofte in the Greater Copenhagen area. However, you should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Your key tasks will be to
- handle and coordinate technical integrity issues on the different SCADA systems to ensure optimal availability of these systems
- perform root cause analyses and manage the implementation of the needed solution - sometimes via external suppliers
- ensure technical compliance and cyber security on the SCADA systems and drive technical improvement projects within own technical area
- define optimal maintenance of the SCADA assets which secure the highest possible availability, while keeping maintenance costs at a minimum
- complete sound written communication of technical project statuses and manage a vast range of internal and external stakeholders focused on technical, legal and commercial aspects.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- hold an engineering degree within IT, electrical engineering or similar combined with considerable work experience within SCADA systems
- have experience with SCS/WTG SCADA systems,
- have experience with production IT network, preferably on wind power production facilities.
- have experience with technical project management
- have a high level of drive and are a good communicator capable of handling many stakeholders
- speak and write English fluently, enabling you to operate efficiently in an international environment
- have a practical and commercial approach to your work.
Preferably, you have operational and maintenance experience combined with practical knowledge of SCADA system design for offshore wind power. Moreover, you are open-minded and have a positive approach to your colleagues and external partners, and you thrive working with technical challenges as well as interpersonal and communication challenges.
A unique and challenging job where you have excellent opportunities to develop both your technical and personal competences when you participate in the operation of the largest offshore wind power portfolio in the world.
In DONG Energy Wind Power, we have a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. We work goal-oriented and efficiently with some of the world's largest offshore wind projects, and we are committed to reducing the cost of electricity.
Please do not hesitate to contact Mads Schmidt Jensen, Head of Electrical & SCADA, on telephone +45 9955 9558 if you want to know more about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as electronic files as soon as possible and no later than 30 July 2017, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Click on the button to submit your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder