Big Data/Machine Learning Scientist
The application of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence methodologies is one of the most exciting and promising areas in cybersecurity.
We are looking for an experienced Big Data / ML Scientist to join our team and drive the development and implementation of the core methodologies to support a variety of breakthrough innovation projects at CSIS Security Group.
The role involves
- Defining how ML can be applied in the context of our existing innovation projects
- Proposing how ML can be applied in the wider cyber space, leading to new innovation projects being proposed
- Designing, developing and implementing core methodologies and algorithms
- Coordinating and project managing the inputs from internal resources and external partners whom we may involve to support innovation projects
- Being an active member of the CSIS team, for example, by providing training and coaching to colleagues
- Communicating (both oral and written) with colleagues and stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Reviewing, directing, guiding, inspiring new research themes
Above all, this role provides a unique opportunity to: enjoy state-of-the-art research and development; grow and be challenged in an entrepreneurial environment at one of the leading European cybersecurity companies; and create breakthrough offerings for customers across a variety of industries, including Finance and Retail.
Position Requirements: we are currently looking for senior candidates (i.e., with years of post-doctoral and/or industrial experience).
The minimum required skills include:
- Scientific expertise and applied experience in ML (combination of excellent academic research and high-impact commercial experience)
- In-depth understanding of common ML algorithms (e.g. for classification, regression and clustering)
- Track record in advanced topics of ML (e.g. Bayesian inference, hierarchical models, deep learning, Gaussian processes, causal inference, graph theory, etc.)
- Advanced programming skills in Python and/or R (and their related data processing, ML and visualisation libraries)
- Practical experience in preparing data for ML (e.g. using SQL and/or NoSQL technologies)
- Completion of at least one significant project (equivalent of a great PhD research project, and/or a viable commercial product) in applied ML
- Excellent communication skills
The ideal candidate would also have experience in:
- Integration of ML algorithms with big-data platforms (e.g. Spark) and high-performance computing ecosystems (e.g., CUDA)
- Programming in C++, Java
- Deployment of algorithms as real-time/ highly available services
- Integration with front-end systems (e.g. HTML5/ native mobile apps)
- Employing ML in collaborative commercial settings (e.g. using DevOps methodologies and tools such as GitHub), ideally, in collaboration with product development teams
- Publication in the top scientific journals and conferences.
Working at CSIS Security Group means being surrounded by passionate, intelligent and creative people that are determined to disrupt the Internet security industry with innovative ideas, world-class research and unrivaled products and services.
We welcome diversity and attract candidates from all backgrounds, traditional and non-traditional. Whatever your age, gender, disability status, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity or family circumstances, we make it our business to make sure you’re treated with fairness and respect. Always.
How to Apply
For question, please call HR manager, Amalie Winterberg at +45 6011 5510 apply please send motivated application and CV via the "Ansøg" link.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Søg Big Data/Machine Learning Scientist
Har du allerede uploadet et cv? Log på for at ansøge nu