Senior Frontend Developer
Are you an ambitious, creative and driven user-centric frontend developer? If the answer is a resounding yes then you may just be perfect for our new Senior Frontend Developer position!
You’ll have built plenty of user interfaces that people actually like to use, and you’ll know and have opinions based on your practical experience as to what actually constitutes a great user experience. Through your proven records of building web applications you’ll be an expert at knowing how to support several brands and browser generations from IE9 and onwards. A passion for building accessible interfaces that everyone, regardless of ability or disability can use, is a huge plus.
- Develop and maintain frontend application code in one of our product teams.
- Work together with the product owner, user experience people and graphical designers to implement nothing less than great user interfaces.
- Perform code reviews.
Each of our product teams take ownership of a unique aspect of our product suite: Fancy ridding the web from misspellings and malformed HTML? Relieve the visually impaired of frustrations when they are browsing? Could you build the bots that protect the online brand of a customer? Want to play a part in the next generation of web analytics? Or do you like rolling up your sleeves to migrate large amounts of data without downtime? How about battle-testing web pages in headless browsers to reveal their weaknesses? Building a crawler for the future web? We have a team for you.
What We Require of You
- Preferably a relevant educational background within IT, bachelor level as a minimum.
- At least 5 years of experience building real software solutions.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Thrive working in an iterative (scrum-like) development process. Be a strong, independent problem-solver.
- Be proud of what you deliver to end users.
What We'll Love About You
That you’re self-driven, creative, inquisitive individual possessing lots of drive. Aiming to join a team of skilled colleagues, whom you can inspire, and who can inspire you. If you’re able to slice a task to deliver the needed parts first and the nice parts later. If you're a person who takes full responsibility and ownership of your tasks and always strive to follow your projects through to completion.
What You'll Love About Us
Siteimprove is a Danish founded multinational company with over 450 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in the heart of Copenhagen, we have offices in Minneapolis, London, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Oslo, Sydney and Toronto, and our customers are spread across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Siteimprove transforms the way organizations manage and deliver their digital presence. With the Siteimprove Intelligence Platform, you gain complete visibility and deep insights, empowering you and your team to measure what matters, drive accountability, and act with certainty.
The Siteimprove toolbox
Finding the right tool for the right job, means that we sometimes break out technologies and languages that are outside our regular stack.
So if you have an interest in some of the following, or might even have something to add, then we'll consider that a bonus:
- Go, Perl, Python, Scala, Ruby, Elixir
- Knockout, Backbone, D3
- Cassandra, Kafka, Spark, Mongo, Mesos & Marathon, Redis, Memcached, ZooKeeper
- AWS, PhantomJS, Squid, Docker
On top of our toolbox we also offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. Consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our celebrity head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day. There’s always cake on Fridays and on special occasions and celebrations (which, luckily, is quite often). Naturally, we offer free coffee, free sodas and free fruit ad libitum. Opportunity to buy food to take home at extremely reasonable prices.
- Outstanding Office Location. We are located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees.
- Own Friday Bar. On the top floor, we have our very own Friday Bar with quality beverages. In the summer, we may take the party to our cozy courtyard for barbecuing in the sun.
- Coding Club, Hackathons, Events, and Workshops. The Coding Club meets weekly (pizza and beverages on the house), and we regularly throw hackathons and in-house events and workshops.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally. Learn more about our CSR efforts here.
How To Apply
Click on the “Ansøg” button now to submit your application. If you have any questions regarding the job or need a reasonable accommodation to apply, feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Jacob Bjerrehuus at +45 3161 6742.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder