Deep Learning - Computer Vision Specialist
Deep learning - Computer vision specialist, Vitrolife A/S, Denmark
We are looking for a deep learning specialist to develop our high tech medical devices, which are among the world’s best time-lapse solutions for the IVF market.
We develop and manufacture innovative medical equipment aimed at helping childless couples achieve their dreams of parenthood. We are a world-leading supplier - a position that we maintain through continuous development. We supply creative solutions in a market where reliability and usability are critical sales parameters. Now we are recruiting a talented specialist who wants to create new products by combining our databases, time-lapse images and optical knowhow.
- You will have a strong influence on your tasks and the future products of the company.
- You will work closely with everyone in the R&D department, which is composed of 15 software developers, engineers, physicists and biologists.
- You will develop new features and products for integration in our existing hardware and software devices.
- You will participate in a structured development process, from idea to ready-to- launch products.
- hold a degree in engineering, computer science, statistics or similar and have strong experience in deep learning, computer vision and big data.
- have comprehensive experience with deep learning software such as TensorFlow, Theano, Caffe or similar.
- have prior experience with large-scale data handling and data analysis, e.g. in Phyton or R.
- have profound knowledge of computer vision and image processing.
- are committed, self-motivated, responsible and take pride in creating quality products.
- are a good colleague with great cooperative skills.
As an extra plus you may have prior experience with project management, C++ software development and certified processes within medical devices.
- a job where you will make a difference to childless couples.
- an attractive salary which matches your qualifications.
- a job where great freedom and personal responsibility go hand in hand.
- an engaged, dynamic and international workplace which is characterised by an informal atmosphere.
- a working culture characterised by high-level professionalism and company-wide knowledge sharing.
- homemade morning buns and a number of other employee benefits.
We will keep your cover letter and resume in confidence. Please send an e-mail with them via the "Ansøg" link found on this page and use the job reference ” Deep learning specialist” both in your cover letter and email. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis as we need your help as soon as possible.
If you have any additional questions regarding this vacancy, feel free to contact Product Development Manager Mai Faurschou at +45 2948 4439 or Data Mining Manager Jørgen Berntsen at +45 5154 2005.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Vitrolife makes dreams come through
Vitrolife is a group with an international presence. We develop, manufacture and market medical devices used for assisted reproduction. We also research how stem cells can be handled and used for therapeutic purposes. Vitrolife is the employer of approx. 330 employees and we sell our products in approx. 110 different markets. The company headquarters is located in Gothenburg with facilities located in the USA, Australia, France, Italy, Great Britain, China, Japan and Denmark.
Visit us at www.vitrolife.com
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder