For our Blade Department we are looking for a Project Manager, who is dedicated to the development of our future products. The Blades Department is responsible for design, validation, certification and production implementation of new wind turbine blades as well as wind turbine power and acoustic performance features. The candidate for this position will be responsible for project management of R&D activities including: new product development, new technology development and development of design and analysis tools.
What are my responsibilities?
- Manage and execute blade development projects from scoping/conceptualization through detailed design until documentation and hand over to the production facility
- Manage and execute technology development projects from idea generation until technology validation including development of design tools and test methods
- Manage the project team(s) involved, ensuring their deliveries are in sync with project plan timelines, defined milestones, and always in compliance with Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy standards
- Coordinate with Supply Chain Management and Product Platform Management for the entire turbine
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a technical engineering degree at B.Sc. or M.Sc. level and additional training in Project Management methodologies
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a project manager in a development environment is a must
- You have fundamental project management skills and a proven track record with product or technology development, experience with Wind Power, aerodynamics or composite structures are a plus, but not a requisite
- You are structured, development oriented, open for change, outgoing and possess strong communication skills
- You possess excellent cross-functional and interdisciplinary skills
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Denmark is a core part of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 7.500 employees out of a global staff of more than 27.000 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Jeppe Funk Kirkegaard via phone +45 2469 0415
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder