Analog IC Designer
Analog IC Designer - Hardware Platform - Analog IC Team
ReSound is offering the markets most advanced digital hearing aids, based on a custom designed state-of-the art, fully programmable low power DSP Platform.
ReSound is now seeking an IC Designer for our analog IC Team. You will be involved in
- IC block- or system specifications
- Low voltage analog circuit design, system design & high-level modeling (analog/mixed-signal)
- Analog simulation on circuit level (Spectre, Ultrasim, APS) and system level (AMS, VHDL-A/Verilog-A)
- Circuit layout & verification of nanometer CMOS designs
- Lab. evaluation & (wafer) test of ICs
- Use our EDA flow for mixed-mode design
along with a number of IC design specialists in this and related fields.
The IC Team works closely together with the 3 other teams in the HWP Electronics, with the common goal of defining, designing, implementing and verifying the Resound programmable DSP platform with 2.4GHz wireless communication capabilities and cloud connectivity.
You will have the opportunity to work in a team with disciplines such as analog design, simulation & synthesis using advanced EDA tools, nanometer CMOS technologies, mixed analog-digital integration, IC physical design, verification and wafer level test.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Contribute to IC systems specifications, design, influencing architecture, design decisions, design flow and –tools
- Contribute to IC physical design & verification of mixed-mode systems
- Assist in lab. evaluation of ICs
- Assist in defining wafer level tests of analog/mixed-mode IC chips
- You hold as minimum a master degree in electronic engineering with emphasis on modern analog/mixed-mode IC design
- Interest and preferably years of experience in CMOS analog, transistor level design, circuit simulation & layout (Spice, Cadence-Spectre or similar)
- Experience with common EDA tools (Cadence, MG, Synopsys) for digital and/or mixed-mode CMOS IC development
- Know design & layout aspects in nanometer CMOS analog/mixed-mode design
- Good skills in both writing and speaking English.
- You are systematic, analytical and good at problem solving.
- Team player and interested in learning and contributing with all your skills.
- Proactive and with good personal drive.
- Ability to administer own time efficient
- A challenging position where your participation matters.
- A dynamic results- and reward-oriented international company in growth.
- A creative international research and development environment with state-of-the-art facilities in our head-quarters in Ballerup.
Want to know more?
You can read more on www.gn.com. If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, then contact Lars J. Stenberg on +45 2135 5272 (preferably after 4.00pm)
To apply, please use the "Ansøg" link at the website of GN (www.gn.com/careers/vacancies) no later than June 9th 2017 end of day.
We look forward hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder