QA Project Manager
Does it motivate you to be play a vital role in a focused QA organization covering worldwide operations? Then this is your chance to contribute as a QA Project Manager to a network of QA Managers in Production and Sales across the globe and to drive and implement quality projects.
This is who we are
As part of Group Operations and Technology, we - Group SHEQ Safety, Health, Environment and Quality - ensure focus on sustainable operations and professional risk management. We provide standards and tools, develop common processes, track performance, and support (with our competences) projects, incident investigations, awareness campaigns etc. Within quality we develop and implement global processes to ensure efficient operations satisfying our customers; and we support our operations in solving critical issues.
This is the role
The overall purpose of the role is in cooperation with our Group QA Manager - to ensure effective and aligned workflows and cost-optimal operations and risk management, and to drive quality improvements in operations. The scope of the role is our worldwide operations focusing on all processes - covering in principle the total supply and value chain. Primary focus is related to our production and supply of mineral wool products, which is operated in line with ISO 9001.
As the QA Project Manager were looking for someone to:
- Develop and implement standardized processes and tools across the Group in line with the new ISO 9001.
- Assist ROCKWOOL subsidiaries and Group Functions (e.g. Procurement, Development) in managing risks and driving continuous improvement of processes.
- Maintain contact to and secure an active network among QA managers.
- Together with the QA managers and other relevant functions:
- establish and maintain coherent processes and share best practices
- ensure efficient implementation of new standards, regulations or requirements for certifications
- develop, implement and promote common tools for risk management, follow-up, sharing best practice
- Establish and follow-up on leading and lacking key indicators.
- Maintain and report a Group overview on risks and new requirements
- Establish, conduct and coordinate quality audits and audit processes.
- Maintain and develop our Group QA Manual including mandatory requirements and best practices.
This is what you offer
You are most likely an engineer with experience within optimization of processes, operational excellence, and quality management (systems). You offer:
- 3-10 years experience within industry or consultancy/auditing.
- Competence in acting as project manager across different cultures and functions.
- Working experience with ISO 9001 from a strategic level and implementation of aligned quality processes with global reach.
- Experience with application of risk management and risk management tools.
- Analytical and statistical competences.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- A team player, strong communication and influencing skills
- Positive energy and good pro-active attitude
This is what we offer
Reporting to the Group SHEQ Director, you will get the opportunity to be part of a dedicated multinational team, working with different cultures and improving conditions in our operations around the Globe.
You will be part of an organization offering personal and professional development with good internal career options.
Location will preferably be at our Headquarter in Hedehusene, Denmark. Alternatively you can be based at our office in Roermond in the Netherlands.
If you want to know more, please contact Group SHEQ Director Marianne Guldberg, tel.: +45 2428 9255. Please submit your application in English via the "Ansøg" link before 6 June 2017.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder