.NET System and Infrastructure Developer
You will be involved in the development of our Configuration and License System and Infrastructure. This system handles software download, licenses and monitoring of all 3Shape products worldwide. The development of this product and infrastructure is critical for our company-backbone, requiring great responsibility and dedication, and often involves multiple stakeholders. Are you overall a great, thorough, easygoing and efficient programmer wanting to develop using the latest windows azure technologies, automated infrastructure setup and automated test, tools, web services and databases using C#, Powershell, SQL and occasionally Delphi, then this job is for you!Too busy to write an application? Let the company know you’re interested - Click here
- A degree in Computer Science or Engineering. as well as proven programming experience
- Excellent programming skills in C#/.NET. Alternatively Delphi, Java, C++ or similar
- A well-structured and thorough approach to solving problems balanced with keeping a high pace of development
- Energetic and positive mind-set, interested in providing good service to our internal customers
- Overall knowledge and interest in general programming technologies (e.g. Azure, SQL and databases, web services, reporting, security, continuous deployment, WCF, WPF,...)
- An interest in taking part in continuous development of our infrastructure automation using the latest technologies.
- Knowledge and interest in authentication will be considered a bonus.
- An attractive work environment with highly skilled and committed colleagues in an informal work environment
- A well-structured organization focused on development of professional products with high quality
- An effective agile development process empowering the software development teams to take design and planning decisions
- Lots of interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communicative skills.
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 13 years.
- A huge possibility to influence your job and specialize according to your interests
If this description corresponds to your profile please click on "Ansøg" and attach your CV, cover letter and other relevant information. Both applications in English and Danish are welcome. If you have additional questions to the position you are welcome to contact Tommy Poulsen tlf: +45 2423 3234.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder