Senior Consultant Wupti Backend
Are you looking for new exciting challenges and would you like to take part in the further development of our IT Retail solutions running in Dansk Supermarked Group, then you might be the person we are looking for!
Over the last years Dansk Supermarked Group has invested heavily in IT systems to support the growth of the company and we need yet another IT colleague. So if you want to work with the latest technology, in a business in continuous development and take part in Dansk Supermarked Group's IT journey, this is the job for you.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Understand the business, enabling to develop and challenge how things are done
- Ensure our solution is stabil: Coordination with our Axapta solution partner, incidents, monitoring setup, etc.
- Align priorities with internal stakeholders from Finance, Digital Growth Center and Customer service
- Customize minor solution enhancements
- Test changes from Axapta solution provider and communicate changes to receiving units
- Establish and maintain a close and personal dialogue within the IT organization with project managers, solution architects, external consultants, etc.
Our new colleague
- You have 3-5 years of experience with Axapta Finance.
- You have a solid business understanding and preferably have experience from a large and complex international organization.
- Your approach to the task at hand is structured with a keen eye on details and quality. You have a good sense of urgency and you know the importance of driving the process onwards, and you are fully capable of making important decisions to secure momentum.
- You are service minded and capable of adapting to the point of view of the end user and you know how to convey the solutions to colleagues on all levels of the company regardless of their level of IT expertise.
- You communicate fluently in English - both written and oral.
We are offering
- a job in a professional IT organization with an exciting and challenging position in a growth oriented and international organization where development of loyal and dedicated employees is highly valued
- a job where you will work with the newest technology on one of the most complex and interesting retail solutions in Europe
- a dynamic and informal working environment characterized by a strong professional commitment
- attractive salary based on qualifications with pension scheme and employee benefits
Questions about the vacancy can be directed to Digital Infrastructure and Operation Manager Mikkel Løfquist on +45 6081 3070 or Senior Director Lars Jeppesen on +45 4022 8647.
Send us your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than July 20 2017. We will handle applications upon reception.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder