Project Planner/Project management support
Would you like to be a vital figure in maintaining project schedules and project reporting? Do you enjoy planning and working on large projects? Then this could be the right position for you.
Plan, coordinate and be actively involved in our oil and gas projects
As a project planner you will fill an important position in developing, preparing and follow-up on schedules and reports for projects and/or portfolio of projects. Another part of the job is to provide support in connection with preparation of tenders e.g. preliminary planning, manpower, cost, time, resources, etc.
Your main tasks will be as mentioned below:
- Create and maintain project schedules in cooperation with project team
- Project reporting for both external and internal use
- Support Project Management with regard to controlling and follow-up on the project
- Develop and implement processes for the project planning and reporting with the objective to increase efficiency and quality
- Ensure that all types of projects have a fixed reporting model adjusted to the size/complexity of the project and which includes cost, time and resources
Proactive with strong collaboration and relation building skills
In this role you will use your team working skills as you will interact with various stakeholders and colleagues. It is natural for you to follow-up and make sure that people deliver in due time. When working on projects you use your flexibility and willingness to adapt when projects are changing in scope and numbers.
To be a success in this position, you will also have these qualifications:
- Preferably more than 3 years of project experience with technical planning, reporting or management support
- Alternatively you could from a position within project management
- Worked in large international companies within oil and gas or/and energy sector
- Good English skills, oral and written. Danish skills is an advantage
- Skilled in MS Office and MS Project. Primavera experience is an advantage
- Technical degree, or bachelor / master’s degree in engineering. Alternatively a bachelor / master’s degree in Economics and Business Administration or similar education with a project management course
Your new colleagues
The Project Management Department in Esbjerg is responsible for continuously developing the project management discipline in Ramboll Oil and Gas. The department is also responsible for the operational planning and reporting for various projects. The department consists of 23 dedicated employees working with project planning, project management, project controlling and document management.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company globally with especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. We employ 13,000 experts and we constantly strive to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower people within our organisation, welcome individual differences and create multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions. Ramboll works across the markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning and Urban Design, Water, Environment and Health, Energy, Oil and Gas, Telecoms and Management Consulting.
Ramboll Oil and Gas is a business unit within the Ramboll Group. Based on four decades of engineering consultancy, Ramboll has gained valuable insights on how to develop, prolong and optimise offshore and onshore production. Our combined insights and service offerings supports leading energy companies and operators in maximising a sustainable recovery of oil and gas. We employ close to 600 specialists, and hold offices in Denmark, Norway, Qatar, Abu Dhabi (U.A.E.) and India.
For further information about the position, please e-mail your questions to Head of department Anne Helene Arild at email@example.com or to Director Projects Søren Eg Hansen at SOH@ramboll.com
If you are interested in applying, please send your application through our online recruitment system by clicking the link to apply. Please remember to attach your cover letter, CV and exam paper when applying. We will be interviewing on a continuous basis so please apply as soon as possible and not later than 6 June.
Applying is easy
Firstly, upload your CV directly or by using LinkedIn.
If you upload your CV directly, you will be asked to confirm your personal details.
Secondly, upload your cover letter and other documents such as certificates and letters of recommendation.
We look forward to reading your CV, application and documents.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder