Develop software and DSP solutions for innovative Wireless Systems
RTX A/S is a world leading company in the field of development of wireless solutions. RTX employs approx. 230 people. Our headquarters are in Nørresundby, and we have additional sites in Hong Kong and USA. The company is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen A/S. We have successfully finalized more than 950 wireless projects from initial design through to development, testing and production. Many major global brands already trust RTX to deliver their solutions, and we are proud to provide specialist know-how to for instance Microsoft, Philips, Plantronics, NEC, Sennheiser and many more.
We are an innovative company in growth and expanding our team of highly skilled software engineers to meet the demands of increased activities in development of customized wireless solutions.
About the job
You will be joining a team of 44 highly skilled and experienced developers in the software skill group in the RTX Design Services business unit. Depending on your profile and skills the job can involve the following areas;
- Design and development of advanced communication systems for professional audio solutions, gaming, healthcare systems, IOT.
- Development of RF drivers and customized communication protocol software.
- Development of DSP solutions for different architectures, including DSP algorithm design, implementation, integration and porting of standard DSP blocks for audio processing and wireless transceiver applications.
- Development of embedded software for HW drivers, protocol stacks, applications, UI and tools.
- Debugging, fault detections and fault corrections.
- Bare-metal board bring up.
- Embedded Linux and IP networks.
- Test and validation, characterization of implemented solutions including building automated test systems.
- Integration of third party components.
- Professional sparring and knowledge sharing with highly skilled colleagues.
- Documentation of solutions and sparring with customers.
- Programming C (primarily), C++, Python, Matlab, C#
You have a bachelor, master or PhD degree with good academic results. Either you have substantial up-to-date experience, preferably within communication systems and wireless, or you have newly graduated with excellent grades.
You thrive in a hectic and dynamic environment where the activity level is high. You have excellent collaboration and communication skills. You have the drive and ambition to follow your talent to the fullest, and you have a strong desire to be among the best. You take pride in the quality of your work. You have the necessary discipline and overview to effectively manage your own tasks and coordinate with others in an environment of high freedom and equally high responsibility. We prefer experience with wireless systems and embedded software development for communication systems, embedded Linux or experience within DSP / real-time programming.
We can offer an attractive informal working atmosphere in a highly skilled and experienced team of developers. We work with a range of standard technologies such as BTLE, WiFi, UWB, DECT, as well as proprietary radio solutions in the Sub-GHz, 1G4, 2G4 and 5G ISM-bands. We work with audio and DSP solutions for high quality pro-audio products (low-latency solutions, audio CODECS, analogue front-ends, filters, sample rate conversion, echo cancelling, noise cancelling, etc.). We work with different platforms (ARM Cortex, Freescale Kinetis and IMX, ADI Blackfins, Tensilica HIFI3, MIPS, CR16C etc.) with operating systems from small embedded RTOS systems to larger embedded Linux systems. We work with the creation of products and solutions from concept definition, through prototyping and regulatory approvals, to mass production. We collaborate with customers and technology partners around the world. We innovate and develop not only today’s solutions but also the technology platforms and solutions for tomorrow.
RTX values engaged and competent employees who contribute to a good working environment, and we strive to have both male and female candidates.
Send your application to Human Resources via the application form below.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Søg Develop software and DSP solutions for innovative Wireless Systems
Har du allerede uploadet et cv? Log på for at ansøge nu