A world class company
Welltec® is an international oilfield service company and one of the leading providers of intervention solutions for oil and gas wells. We develop and manufacture precision-controlled technologies that have been embraced by the world’s major oil and gas producers and won a series of industry awards for innovative thinking. Today, our solutions are aimed at providing optimal reservoir exploitation. Thanks to our cutting-edge solutions, we are enjoying constant growth worldwide.
In order to strengthen Welltec’s position and business, Welltec is searching for a new Electronics Engineer for our Development & Engineering department. We are based in Allerød and you will be part of a small team in a global company.
The Electronics Engineer will report to the D&E Manager, Electronics, Development & Engineering.
If you can say YES to the following then Welltec has the right position for you:
- You are a passionate electronics expert with high confidence in Circuit and PBC design.
- You like the challenge of custom made complex designs for extreme harsh environments concerning temperature, power and space constrains.
- The challenge of designing a variety of electronics for robotics excites you, within sensors, drivers, power supplies, communication, etc.
- It drives you to work in close collaboration with the best consultants and sub-contractors.
- You will be deeply involved in all aspects from System Architecture, Specification, implementation to Test and Validation
- You can take the lead and provide guidance to ensure a consistent high quality of hardware design and implementation.
As Electronics Engineer your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and participation in defining system architecture and specifications.
- Participate in exhibition and forums to be up to speed on the latest technology for high temperature electronics.
- Handling sub-contractors and vendors.
- Circuit design and simulation.
- PCB layout.
- Participation in the development and continuous improvement of the D&E Electronics Department.
The preferred candidate has the following profile:
- Master’s degree (or bachelor) in Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ of experience. Experience from a similar company is an advantage.
Following competencies are required:
- System design.
- Analog and digital hardware design.
- Cricuit simulation.
Further, it would be an advantage if the candidate is familiar with:
- Orcad Capture CIS.
- Advanced design using descrete components. (Transistor level)
Furthermore, you are proactive and have an energetic attitude towards problem solving and continual improvement. You must be ambitious and a natural high performer with self-confidence and a total commitment on delivering results. You also have the ability to be a part of and work with the entire team.
It is important that you possess excellent English communication skills in both spoken and written English. It is an advantage if you are also fluent in spoken and written Danish.
Working with Welltec means challenges and personal development in a demanding, but also informal and enjoyable work environment. It is exciting, rewarding and a varied place to work. Also, we offer a competitive compensation package including pension, health insurance and group life insurance. Training programs will be available to assist with career development. The position is located at Welltec’s facilities in Allerød, but some travelling will be required.
Welltec has over 700 dedicated employees of many nationalities spanning the globe. The Company is young and agile and we believe everything is possible; the impossible just takes a marginal bit longer to achieve.
If you are interested and have the ambitions and required background for this position, submit your resume and cover letter online via the link below no later than July 1st, 2017.
Contact Name: Brian Engelbrecht Thomsen
Phone +45 2633 5350
For more information about Welltec ® follow us on LinkedIn.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder