Experienced Business Development Manager
Do you wish to innovate and increase the value of the world's largest offshore wind portfolio?
Join us and become Lead Asset Business Developer in Asset Business Development, which is responsible as an asset owner for identifying and executing new business opportunities on offshore parks across the lifecycle.
Asset Business Development works closely with the rest of Asset management and the Sales & Revenue management team to increase the value of individual parks and across the portfolio of +20 wind farms. The objective of the team is to execute innovative and commercially founded business opportunities which also increases the competitiveness of Wind Power on future projects globally.
Place of employment
You may choose freely to be based either at one of our Danish offices in Gentofte in the Greater Copenhagen area or in Skærbæk near Fredericia or alternatively at our London office in the United Kingdom on local terms and conditions. However, you should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Your key tasks will be to
- develop and implement decommission and repower business opportunities on specific wind parks
- create life-time extension and asset buy-back models from current equity partners
- carry out late life / end of life concept development and implementation on specific wind parks
- pursue asset acquisition opportunities from 3rd parties on operational parks that fit the portfolio
- negotiate and renegotiate existing Operations and Maintenance agreements to ensure optimal owner case vs. options in the market.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for identifying, driving and delivering a range of other commercial projects with assistance from junior team members.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you:
- have proven project and people management experience with a focus on business development from initial concept to execution phase
- have solid experience with the offshore wind value chain and supply market.
- have proved experience with management of CAPEX projects, eg business case management and tracking, governance processes, investment decision material
- possess a commercial mindset and strive to look for new opportunities on basis of facts and analysis
- have a sound track record in dealing with senior executives individually and as management team to present and seek endorsement of business proposals.
We offer you the opportunity to work for the global leader within offshore wind. You will join a team of experienced business developers sharing the same goal as you: To innovate and drive commercial opportunities on the world's largest fleet of offshore wind farms
In DONG Energy Wind Power, we have a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. We work goal-oriented and efficiently with some of the world's largest offshore wind projects and we are committed to reducing the cost of electricity.
For Denmark, please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Nathan, Head of Asset Business Development, on Daniel.email@example.com if you want to know more about the position.
For the United Kingdom, please do not hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as electronic files as soon as possible and no later than 31 May 2017 as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Click on the button to submit your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder