We’re looking for a web developer!
MODOS is Denmark’s newest startup in the field of immersive-environment room control. Located in Holstebro, we provide a comprehensive solution for the control of lighting, sound, video, and more through in-house hardware and software. MODOS works closely with Danish photographers to provide unique digital multimedia “moods” that are playable on our system, and customers can manage their rooms through a cloud-based control interface. To support our growth, we are looking to hire a web developer in a permanent position.
As a web developer at MODOS, you will work closely with our lead designer and our development team to create user friendly and beautiful web-based solutions. Working with our software development team, you will develop and maintain a hosted webpage and MySQL backend, as well as web-based user interfaces for all users of the system.
As the ideal candidate,
- Your background is in computer science, IT, or a related field.
- Creating great-looking, functional websites comes naturally.
- You have at least two years of post-graduate work experience in web development.
- You have worked with relational databases, TypeScript, and REST.
- Learning from your colleagues and constantly expanding your skillset is crucial to making your job enjoyable.
- You are technically curious and aren’t afraid to tackle a challenge when one is presented.
Skills that would raise you above and beyond the rest (but are not required) are:
- Experience with Python.
- A working knowledge of Linux.
MODOS is expanding into other business sectors and gathering an international team where professionalism, diversity, and creativity are supported and encouraged. As a strong organization that is known for effective solutions and professional conduct, and you can look forward to a work environment that reflects these values. The MODOS office has a relaxed atmosphere and we promote a working environment that values socialization, flexible working hours, and active participation in the development of our products and solutions. We take care of our employees, meaning you can expect a strong potential for professional development.
Please send your application and CV as PDF via the "Ansøg" link. Be sure to include links to any relevant work, such as a portfolio.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Søg Web developer
Har du allerede uploadet et cv? Log på for at ansøge nu