Resource & Planning Optimization Specialist
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. All solutions are based on strong research and development competencies and significant technology investments. The company enjoys market leadership in all its
After two years of establishing a joint portfolio, project and resource management (PPM) setup, R&D Microbial Platform (R&DMP) is now strengthening the cross innovation efforts in resource and process optimization. For the Innovation secretariat within R&DMP we are looking for a Resource and Planning Optimization Specialist who can drive and assist in the optimization of the R&D and innovation processes.
The Project- & resource management tool, Planisware, has been implemented during the past two years and by increased focus on internal customers, close coordination of activities and reduction of wasted time in standard process, we know by experience that we can release even more of the hidden potential in our R&D activities.
R&DMP is the microbial platform of the two business units Food Cultures and Enzymes (FC&E) and Health and Nutrition (HN) which develops, manufactures and markets cultures, enzymes and probiotics for the food and dietary supplement industry. The Innovation Secretariat in Hørsholm is part of the R&DMP, which carries out the new product development, new process development and competence development activities. The Innovation Secretariat is comprised by six persons engaged in resource and planning, communication, collaboration and big data management.
Your main responsibility will be to drive and support our efforts in achieving excellence in our R&D and Innovation processes. You will do this by
- driving and assisting the optimization of R&D process by e.g. a LEAN Six Sigma approach
- identifying improvement opportunities by analysis of extensive data and challenging of the R&D processes
- supporting the Head of Innovation Secretariat in developing the strategic formation plan for resource allocations
- supporting the consecutive pipeline reporting and communication from the Innovation Secretariat
- MSc within production/technical/supply management related fields
- You might have +5 years of experience preferably within continuous improvement methodologies such as lean and/or Six Sigma
- Knowledgeable in resource management tools including large IT systems for project and resource management (e.g Project Portfolio Management Systems like Planisware)
- Excited about working with data and exceptional computer literacy in Excel and data analysis programs
- Strong in executing and working autonomously
- Good communication skills – the ability to communicate with all organizational layers in Danish as well as English is a must
- Full proficiency in English, written as well as oral
This position gives you a unique opportunity to be part of the next step in the creation of transparency and resource optimization in an international and highly skilled R&D organization. This is a position where you will fully utilise your know-how and where you will get the chance to develop yourself even further within resource - and planning management, LEAN optimization, data management and organizational change processes.
If you have any questions, please contact Jakob Neimann, Director Resources and Planning, R&DMP Innovation Secretariat at +45 4574 85454 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply on-line via the "Ansøg" link. Here you can also enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for applications is 1th June 2017. Interviews will be held throughout the application period and we therefore urge you to apply as soon as possible.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder