Ambitious Space Company is looking for a skilled RF Engineer
For our team of experienced RF Engineers we are looking for a skilled RF Engineer. You will get the opportunity to become part of an internationally oriented and dedicated team aiming at providing exceptional Nanosatellite solutions to customers on the global market.
In GomSpace RF you have the possibility to work with the full range of RF disciplines ranging from system design, over satellite antenna design, to discrete circuit design (PA, LNA, converters, transceiver circuits) as well as test and debug. We work with several systems ranging from VHF up to Ka band.
Too busy to write an application? Let the company know you’re interested - Click here
The Job Incluces the Following Set of Tasks:
- Development of new satellite communication systems in teams and individually
- RF system design, component selection, schematic work, PCB routing, board testing
- Working on pure RF designs as well as co-designs of RF and baseband electronics
- Antenna design, implementation, and test
- RF bench work including test and validation of systems
- Working in the entire product development cycle, including requirement specifications, system design, prototyping and production support
- Satellite link budgets analysis
We expect the Employee to Have the Following Qualifications:
- Relevant technical education, preferably at least a Master’s degree
- Previous experience working with RF electronics in the GHz range
- Experience with RF bench work
- Fluent in English on a professional level
- 3-5 years of relevant experience is required
GomSpace offers employment in a dynamic growing and internationally oriented company with many challenging and exciting activities. We are an agenda-setting player in the nanosatellite business and expect our employees to contribute with dedication, skills and the will to implement our mission. We are ambitious and believe that nanosatellites and our efforts will make a difference to society in the future. We have an informal working culture with transparent communication and an organisation built up by multidisciplinary skills and engineering passion which we believe are essential to help our customers achieve their goals in space.
Sign Up for Our Mission:
You are welcome to send your application in either Danish or English. Interviews will be conducted on a continuous basis. If you have any questions with regards to the position do not hesitate to contact Bjarke Ebbesen on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate in your application where you found this job posting.
Work place will be at Novi Park, Aalborg in Denmark. Salary and start date will be individually negotiated.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder