Software Tester for 3D X-Ray Scanner
The X1 CBCT Scanner provides 3D X-Ray scan, Panoramic X-Ray scan, and superior face scan capabilities. It is the first CBCT scanner to provide motion detection and compensation technology and the interest in the market is very high. Your playground will be the entire product consisting of both the software application and the physical scanners but with a software focus.
You will work with low level device control software as well as high level Windows based 3D Scan Viewer tool. As part of a dedicated team of about 10 skilled people you will work alongside our other tester in an agile development environment. We expect you to enjoy the challenges of performing test in an agile development framework and help making the test strategies for the future including automating tests. Also we expect you to be able to communicate well with a team of people, and to be committed to releasing high quality product.
- Design tests in cooperation with software developers on the team
- Perform tests of the entire product
- Execute product release and approval activities
- Troubleshoot problems and provide feedback
- Participate in the auto test development using C#, scripting etc.
- Support in setting up the product for test and trades shows
- Support the production facility and provide valuable input for production quality assurance
- You have a degree in technology/science
- Some experience with programming or scripting, preferably C#
- Team player with good communication skills. Fluent in spoken and written English
- Ambition to take on responsibility is a plus
- A job in one of Denmark’s most successful and fastest growing companies in downtown Copenhagen
- A spot on a social and fun team dedicated to making the world’s best CBCT scanner
- A company that will help you reach your full potential and develop your career
- Competitive salary and employee benefits
3Shape attracts highly skilled and committed colleagues. The Development Department is a well-structured organization focusing on development of high quality and professional products.
Furthermore we operate with an effective agile development process empowering the software development teams to make design- and planning decisions. Our local office is located in the center of Copenhagen and currently counts +300 employees. Globally, 3Shape employ +900 employees.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder