Service Engineer - Vibration Diagnostics
Service Engineer - Vibration Diagnostics (Siemens Wind Power Service)
The Vibration Diagnostic team in Brande is looking for a talented new colleague with a technical background and strong interest in condition monitoring on mechanical parts. The team is performing condition monitoring of wind turbines installed worldwide and are supporting the development of leading edge diagnostics technologies.
The team consists of technical experts and data scientists who in close cooperation analyze vibration data coming in every day and decides what kind of action to be taken. It is our ambition that you within 1-2 years have obtained the experience and personal capacity to become one of our Vibration Diagnostic Experts.
To learn more about Siemens Service Wind - Remote Diagnostics center, please have a look here
What are my responsibilities?
In this function, you will first and foremost work with monitoring and analyzing a lot of data, but at the same time rely on collaborating with many different internal stakeholders. Furthermore, you will be in contact with external suppliers and customers once having acquired the skills and knowledge. In summary, your responsibilities and daily tasks will cover:
- Daily condition monitoring of wind turbines worldwide
- Conducting root cause analyses
- Development of diagnostic models and analysis methods
- Responsibility for specific investigations linked to the root cause analyses of our wind turbines
- Optimization and development of existing measurement tools based on theoretical and statistical data
- Reporting and communicating with customers via our database tools
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a technical background that has been applied in practice - preferably within mechanical engineering and condition monitoring, combined with an interest in signal processing, acoustics, vibration and/or diagnostics
- Experience with condition monitoring and vibration diagnostics is not a requirement, but considered an advantage
- You have a flair for and interest in various IT tools
- You are results-oriented without compromising on quality and able to work independently as well as in a team
- You thrive in a professional and international office environment, analyzing data while sparring with a lot of different specialists and stakeholders on a daily basis
- You possess excellent communication skills verbally as well as in writing and you feel naturally driven to build and maintain good and rewarding relationships
- You are fluent in English verbally and in writing
What should I know about Siemens Wind Power?
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 7.700 employees out of a global staff of more than 14.000 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
Siemens Wind Power Service is a reliable partner for all services throughout the wind turbines’ entire lifetime. Having put our passion for wind energy into practice for more than 30 years, we are able to revolutionize expectations. With technological innovations, long-term agreements, and a zero-harm culture, we meet both our partners' and our employees' needs and have proven ourselves the undisputed leader in the offshore wind power industry. Everything we do aims for a single goal: to provide an unparalleled level of quality and sustainability.
Every day over 150 Siemens experts are listening to the “voices” of nearly 10,000 wind turbines to ensure their optimal performance. With our remote monitoring and diagnostics services, we keep our eyes and ears on our customers’ wind turbines worldwide and resolve alarms with no need for a service team to visit the site. In addition, our diagnostic experts can detect potential errors before they become serious. Our service programs incorporate both remote monitoring and diagnostics to intelligently optimize turbine performance.
Visit our website, where you can also listen to Henrik Pedersen who talks about how we work while showing the office location and some of your potential new colleagues in Brande:
Apply for the job in English via the apply-button at the top op of the page. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Bo Roemer-Odgaard via phone +45 3037 5053
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email cannot be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Deadline for applications: As soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder