About the Company and Department
For the Product Centre Boiler in the Marine & Diesel Division, we are looking for a Project Manager. You will report directly to the System & Product Architecture Manager and be a part of our team of 10 enthusiastic colleagues.
Main task and responsibilities:
Your overall objective is to secure timely delivery within budget and agreed specifications. You will, as Project Manager be responsible for implementing development projects for both new products and upgrades of existing products into our master data and configurations tools.
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills.
- Adopt a standardized implementation methodology for all projects.
- Ensure high strategic and visionary standards for our projects, delivering them on time, on-target and on budget.
- Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines with our project managers; adjust schedules and plans as needed and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Manage day-to-day execution of project implementations. Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project. Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed.
- Perform change management and ensure project communication.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed.
Travelling will occur.
You will have close cooperation with other project managers and developing engineers within Alfa Laval as well as with sales, operation and the aftersales organisation within our worldwide boiler segments. For that reason, it is important; that you able to build and maintain strong relationship are team oriented but at the same time can work independently.
You need to be flexible and have good communication and networking skills, work independently. and be able to build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders. You have the ability to prioritize your time and work to meet deadlines. It will be necessary that you can handle more projects and projects teams running simultaneously and you must be good at motivating, inspiring and encouraging the project members. You are hardworking and you set an honour in meeting the goals for Projects.
- Engineering background e.g. mechanical or electrical
- 3+ years’ experience as a project manager.
- You able to write and speak in English at negotiation level.
We offer a challenging job, in an international and innovative company, that is a world leader in its field. You will get the opportunity to work together with highly skilled, energetic and committed colleagues in a result-oriented working environment.
Additional information about the position can be obtained from Manager, Klaus Bo Jensen, phone +45 2080 2259.
Apply for the job:
We would like to receive your application as soon as possible as we are recruiting on an ongoing basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder