Digital Product Manager
In TOP-TOY we believe that digital will be in the epicenter of changes to our industry. Therefore we are looking for digital natives that want to become part of an exciting journey to create the best omni-channel retailer in the Nordic retail space. We are investing heavily in people, technology and collaboration with partners like Disney, Hasbro and LEGO to create this future. So now you have the chance to become part of a seriously fun journey.
We are expanding our digital channel team with a “product manager” to support even better product and category pages to drive a better conversion. The position refers to our Chief eCommerce Officer, Jesper Wacherhausen, and the right candidate will join a dedicated team of colleagues in our Digital Channel Team located at our Service Center in Vallensbæk.
We imagine that you are located in the Copenhagen area, and that you have a strong affiliation with Denmark, Sweden, Norway or Finland and that you speak one of these languages fluently as well as mastering English.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Accountable and responsible for planning in regard to significant improvements of product and category pages in every season
- Accountable and responsible for product descriptions across all sites in terms of product master data, product text, pictures, video and additional relevant add-ons, in essence there are many parties involved in making this right
- Overall accountable for UX and design of product pages and navigation related to products
- Responsible for key supplier relations together with CECO to support co-development of product and category pages with suppliers (Disney, Lego, Hasbro, Spinmaster i.e.) in strong coordination with Category Management teams
- Coordinate with sales, category management, product management and marketing to secure (responsible) best possible process for building content bottom-up
- Responsible (solution owner) for new tools for price comparison across top 1.500 SKU in the Nordics and coordination with pricing team to support their work with price matching sites
- Solution owner of product reviews in store and online
- Consult with Communications to constantly improve quality and speed of translation – together with local store management
- SEO optimization of product and category pages together with local store management
- Responsible for handling of technical errors related to product master data on products (tags, product hierarchy i.e.)
- You have a minimum of 5 years of practical experience in running an Ecommerce store or content management on sales related sites
- You know the dos and don’ts of running an Ecommerce platform and you are familiar with the discipline needed to stay relevant
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills and ability to collaborate, inspire and get buy-in across an international organization
- You are creative in a business sense and adapt well to changes
- You are focused on the good customer experience as well as hard sales
- Structured and a strong sense of urgency in terms of deadlines and timely execution.
- We are a hardworking team that does not have the luxury of not being a hands on type – so all candidates have to have that mindset.
Attributes of the ideal candidate:
Proactive. We are looking for people with a dynamic mindset that says “I will”, not “We should”.
Brave. You move fast and you fail fast while learning fast. You don’t settle for things that don’t work.
Connected. You are an active networker that engages with the community (digital marketing scene). You attend relevant summits, local user groups, online groups, i.e. to constantly improve your skills.
Empathetic. You put yourself in others’ shoes and genuinely care about their outset. You believe in positive intention as an outset.
Fun. We call this a seriously fun job – so come and join the fun
As English is our corporate language, being fluent is a requirement.
We offer exciting and challenging opportunities in a fast-paced global company with rapid development. You will be working with your colleagues in the TOP-TOY family both domestically and abroad. We offer good career and development opportunities, health care insurance, an active staff club, canteen arrangement, etc.
For further information on TOP-TOY, please visit top-toy.com. Should you have any specific questions about the role, you are welcome to contacting Chief eCommerce Officer, Jesper Wacherhausen at +45 5114 0100.
Interviews will be conducted on an on-going basis, so send your application in English as soon as possible and no later than April 30th 2017.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder