Service Delivery Manager
Would you like to be part of a passionate IT department and deliver IT services to our internal customers?
Join us and become one of our new Service Delivery Managers in Service Management & Operations, which consists of three areas: Operations Centre, Processes & Tools and Service Delivery Management. Service Delivery Management is a newly established area and will focus on supporting the vision of providing superior IT services for our customers. Your role as Service Delivery Manager will be to ensure that services are delivered to the business according to agreement across service areas. You will work very closely with our business partners, project managers and service managers from our IT delivery teams.
The department is part of our Group functions which cover Group Support, Group Finance & Services and Group IT. In Group IT, we focus our efforts on supporting the entire business and ensuring that the company works as a professional, reliable and responsible company.
You may choose freely to be based either at our office in Gentofte in the Greater Copenhagen area or in Skærbæk near Fredericia. However, you should expect some travelling to other locations - primarily in Denmark - in relation to your work.
Your key duties will be to
- be responsible for establishing a good relationship with the business and ensuring organisational focus on issues raised by the business to achieve a high level of satisfaction with IT services delivered
- perform SLA performance reviews and participate in performance review meetings and other managerial interactions with the business
- contribute to enforcing that the delivery of services is done according to processes (e.g. incident, change and problem management)
- ensure that operational pains/issues get the required attention
- provide transparency in scope and cost of service delivery
- tap into customer needs (opportunities which can support the business) and assist in setting requirements for projects and changes to be handed over to operations.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- have some years of experience in the role as Service Delivery Manager in an organisation of similar size
- have experience collaborating with both IT infrastructure and application management specialists
- are systematic and detail-oriented
- can speak and write English fluently and have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- have good project management, service management and leadership skills, a strong customer mindset and a high degree of flexibility in helping your colleagues to ensure success as a team.
The chance to help implement a best practice service concept for our business. You will be part of a dedicated and highly competent IT department where you will have the opportunity to build good relations with colleagues in IT and other business areas.
In DONG Energy Group IT, we have a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. We work focused on supporting our business, and we build up internal competences. Working for us, you will experience extensive business exposure and a strong sense of responsibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact Dorte Rasmussen, Head of Service Delivery Management, on telephone +45 9955 9064 if you want to know more about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as electronic files as soon as possible and no later than 30 April 2017, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder