1 dag tilbage
3Shape Software Development - We Innovate for Superior Patient Care
Skilled developer for architecture and technology group
Are you looking for a challenging job where you can use your development skills and curiosity to build the future solutions for a dynamic and growing company?
3Shape is looking for an enthusiastic and highly skilled software developer for our architecture and technology group. In the group, we investigate technologies that will help the R&D department work smoothly in the future as well as developing cutting edge solutions for our products. Initiatives range from code quality and architecture checkers in our build pipeline, architecture reviews with project teams, over company-wide code refactoring to investigating cloud solutions and emerging technologies. We collaborate closely with the product teams to make sure that our initiatives provide value both to the teams and our end customers.
You are a highly accomplished developer who is outgoing and interested in collaborating with architects and developers across our company. You continuously keep up to date with new technologies and you are always considering how to do things better. You are able to show initiative and work independently, but you are also able to lead a team to successful results. You believe in building quality into the code by following patterns and best practices, and you gladly influence others to keep high standards.
3Shape is a Copenhagen based company with 900 employees world wide (close to 300 in Copenhagen) with a mission to change the world of dentistry. Our scanner portfolio contains laser based desktop scanners, intraoral scanners, and CT scanners, and our software stack includes CAD/CAM software for all types of dental restorations and orthodontics as well as data management and web communication. We are among the world leaders in the industry and we are proud to say that our products help thousands of patients every day. The Architecture and Technology group helps ensure a healthy and innovative R&D department - we invite you to join us in this endeavour.
- Plan and initiate investigations in emerging SW technologies (e.g. cloud solutions, new programming languages/tools, 3D algorithms, etc)
- Work with product teams to implement architecture improvements
- Educate developers and project architects in new technologies and best practices.
- Plan and implement refactoring of the company code base
- Document tools and practices, and help expand knowledge in the company
- You have a Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- You have several years of experience as a Software Developer
- You have active experience with patterns and best practices for software development
- You have been working actively with software architecture and code quality
- You are well versed in most of our core technologies (C#, .NET, WPF, Azure, CUDA)
- You have good communication skills - must be fluent in spoken and written English
- A growing company with many chances for personal development.
- An informal work environment with highly skilled and committed colleagues.
- An international environment with highly skilled and committed colleagues.
- A well-structured organization focused on development of high quality and professional products.
- An effective agile development process empowering the software development teams to make design and planning decisions.
- A company focusing on professional software development and knowledge sharing: Tech Talks, Innovation Day, guilds and much more…
Please apply today by sending your application through the system, should you wish to hear more about this position you are welcome to contact us. Applications are accepted in either Danish or English. Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder