Business Intelligence Specialist
Do you want to help bring the Widex Business Intelligence platform to the next level?
As part of the overall company strategy, Widex is currently implementing both ERP and CRM worldwide.
This means an increased need for being able to measure performance as well as financial parameters. Widex is also on a journey to implement a brand new BI strategy to enable the business growth and support strategic decisions globally.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic BI specialist (within IT), who is willing to improve the BI skills and experiences in an international firm and help lift the BI platform to the next level. You have expert knowledge of BI tools, a good general business understanding and specific in-depth knowledge of the values BI brings to the business.
We are a dynamic and international team with both competent colleagues in Denmark and India. You have the chance to experience the different working cultures by deliver solutions and training to the users globally.
In this position you will have day-to-day responsibility for the company’s BI solutions, therefore we expect you to have an excellent understanding of integration methods and experiences with integrating business systems.
- Provide maintenance and support of established BI solutions, including Microsoft Dynamics AX2009, AX2012, CRM, and IBM Cognos etcs
- Data management and monitoring of data quality
- Data integration between different IT systems
- Deliver and support BI reports / Dashboards
- Act as a business enabler through continuous implementation of Enterprise data warehouse, ETL, Cubes and reports
- Deliver professional support and user training to secure an optimal way of utilizing the BI platform
We expect you to have a university or business school degree - preferably at master level within IT or similar. You have a minimum of 2-3 years of experiences either as a BI consultant or as an internal BI expert preferably from a global organization. It is a must that you are able to document great experiences and results from:
- Expert knowledge of BI
- Solid business understanding from a global company supporting finance, supply chain and sales/marketing activities
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2016 (SSIS/SSAS/SSRS)
- Multidimensional Model (MDX) and Tabular Model (DAX)
- Experience with BI frontend tools is a plus
- Experience with PowerBI is a plus
Being part of a busy team you are expected to be able to work independently and to handle many activities simultaneously. It is mandatory that you are fluent in spoken and written English; other language skills are a plus.
We also expect you to have the following personal skills:
- Open-minded and trustworthy
- A motivating and selling personality
- Supportive and service minded
- A global and multicultural understanding and mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-structured approach to challenges and result oriented
Working at Widex
You will be working in a variable and international environment with skilled colleagues, short decision paths and great freedom with responsibility. The benefits we can offer include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts societies, in-house sports facilities and a good canteen. We are based in a bright, environment-friendly headquarter in Lynge, close to Allerød.
If you require further information, you are welcome to contact Juntao Chen, Business Intelligence Manager at +45 4018 6715 or Director of Business Solutions Jørgen Kristensen at +45 3018 4848.
Please submit the application no later than 31st of March. We will screen and interview candidates on an ongoing basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder