Software Development Engineer
Taking Moore’s Law to the next level - C++ Design Automation Software for the Semiconductor Industry
Teklatech is a niche company developing engineering software used by major semiconductor companies. The software is patent-backed and is used in the design process for nanoscale system-on- chip integrated circuits for e.g. mobile phones and networking equipment.
This new position requires strong competencies in development of large-scale C++ applications that are robust and of a high-quality.
The work environment is international. You will have 10+ talented colleagues, most of them with a background from engineering, mathematics or physics.
As Software Development Engineer, your primary focus will be to develop our FloorDirector® tool in C++. This tool is used by IC design engineers in digital ASIC Place & Route flows. Your tasks will include:
- Software development from architectural level to implementation & testing
- New feature development in direct collaboration with end-users
- Optimize existing data & code structures
- International collaboration with customer support teams in US & India as well as within EU research projects
You will be part of the R&D team and will report to VP of Software Engineering Jannich Thorsen.
The position as Software Development Engineer is a full-time position.
Preferred Background & Qualifications
- Education: Master of Science, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with development of large-scale applications in C++
- Experience with Linux environment and open-source tools such as e.g., gcc, boost, tcl, svn, eclipse
- English, oral and written at negotiation level
- 5+ years of industry work experience
- An independent team player with a structured and quality-driven work approach
… For The Conniseurs
Experience with one or more of these technical disciplines is beneficial:
- Multi-threading & parallel algorithms
- Advanced data structure & algorithm design
- VLSI & electronics domain understanding
- Math & numerical analysis
What We Offer
- Your colleagues will be amongst the brightest in the field
- You will receive training on-site - and get the opportunity to realize own ideas and see them put to use
- We prefer a flat organizational structure without top-down management and bureaucracy
- We have an agile project management environment and use Scrum
- Competitive salary and stock option plan
Further Information & Application
For further information regarding the position, please contact O’Sullivan Consulting: Birgit O’Sullivan (Tel +45 5122 1979, firstname.lastname@example.org).
To submit your application, please send your CV & motivated application in English or Danish as well as relevant diplomas via the "Ansøg" link. Please use your private e-mail and mark your application: ”Software Development Engineer Teklatech". Please apply immediately. There is no fixed deadline, as there will be an ongoing assessment.
All enquiries and applications will of course be handled confidentially.
Teklatech is an electronic design automation (EDA) company. Headquarters are located in Copenhagen, Denmark with Sales & Support offices in California, USA and Bangalore, India.
The primary application for Teklatech’s software tool is in IC developers’ digital ASIC and System-on- Chip design flows. By implementing Teklatech’s software tool in ASIC design flows, power integrity and timing are optimized.
The company has a strong IP-portfolio and collaborates closely with the major international semiconductor players. Please read more at www.teklatech.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Søg Software Development Engineer
Har du allerede uploadet et cv? Log på for at ansøge nu