Technology Portfolio Manager
5 dage tilbage
Besøg på Lindø: Karriemuligheder for ingeniører i Siemens Windpower
At Siemens Wind Power we set ambitious goals for the development of our wind turbines and for this task we need the brightest engineering minds to join us so that we together can set the new global standards for wind energy.
In our Technology Development Department (part of our overall development organization) we are a team of engineers who deliver future and refine existing technology solutions to all our turbine platforms. In order to constantly improve and professionalize the Technology Road Map for our developments we are looking to employ a Technology Portfolio Manager who will assist in defining the development on both short-, mid- and long term.
All Technology Development projects in SWP are gathered in the Technology Project Portfolio. The entire portfolio is controlled by a defined governance structure including a tailored process for project execution.
What are my responsibilities?
- You have the Technology Project Portfolio ownership and ensure structure for breakdown of Technology Roadmap into technology projects
- You maintain transparent overview of project portfolio including status on project level
- You are responsible for technology portfolio meeting. This includes start-up of technology projects and also project gate passage and conclusions regarding project change notes. It is a role of facilitation combined with a central role regarding technology development
- You have technology development budget responsibility and establish a link between technology project portfolio and budget
- You drive and facilitate execution of technology roadmap and ensure technology plan within each technology domain
- You define link between technology potentials and ensure needed synchronization between technology domains
- You ensure a link between technology roadmap and product roadmap
- You improve product roadmap by proactive input based on technology potentials
- You support product platforms based on requests
- You report and communicate progress, share knowledge and work closely together with internal stakeholders and management
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You hold a degree in Mechanical, Structural, Electrical engineering or similar and have gained good commercial and business understanding
- You may have worked with business consulting and have a deep technical understanding
- You are proactive, open-minded and structured
- You have a positive, innovative mindset
- You are a strong communicator and have good networking skills
- You have excellent communication skills in English, orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 11,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
For more info please have a look here
Apply online in English for the job at www.siemens.dk/career. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact the recruiting team via mail: email@example.com. When contacting us please state position and job id.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder