Experienced IT Operations Manager
Can you take the lead and ensure successful operations across IT?
Join us and become IT Operations Manager in our Service Management & Operations department which is responsible for the operation of all IT services. The department is newly established and will focus on ensuring mature, process and data driven operation of the IT services provided to the business by DONG Energy IT.
Service Management & Operations is part of our Group functions which cover Group Support, Group Finance & Services and Group IT. In Group IT, we focus our efforts on supporting the entire business and ensuring that the company works as a professional, reliable and responsible company.
You will be based at our office in Gentofte in the Greater Copenhagen area.
Your key tasks will be to
- ensure daily operation of the services delivered by our Operations Centre
- assume the management responsibility for the resources on duty
- handle escalations and prioritisations
- act as major incident manager.
As this is a new role and function, you should expect to work on both everyday operational tasks as well as spending time defining our future. A high degree of flexibility is expected of you in helping your colleagues to ensure that we succeed as a team.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- have extensive experience from a similar role in a similarly sized organisation
- have a master's degree or other relevant training
- have a background as manager, project manager or other relevant management experience
- have extensive experience with application management/operation and good knowledge of infrastructure operation
- are willing to assume responsibility, take the lead and ultimately make the tough decisions
- speak and write English fluently.
The chance to define, implement and head a best-in-class Operations Centre across a large and very varied IT organisation. We are in the start-up phase, so you will be able to make your mark and have a big impact on how we design our future setup. You will be part of a team consisting of the other roles necessary to manage a complex IT operation setup.
In DONG Energy Group IT, we have a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. We work focused on supporting our business, and we build up internal competences, which have a significant impact on our core business. Working for us, you will experience extensive business insight and a strong sense of responsibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact Mads Hemmingsen, Head of Operations Centre, on telephone +45 9955 6928 if you want to know more about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as electronic files as soon as possible and no later than 24 March 2017, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Click on the button to submit your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder