Team Lead Measuring Projects
Besøg på Lindø: Karriemuligheder for ingeniører i Siemens Windpower
At Siemens Wind Power we set ambitious goals for the development of our wind turbines and for this task we need the brightest engineering minds to join us so that we together can set the new global standards for wind energy.
For our measuring department we are looking for a team lead to lead a group of very experienced engineers and technicians, who serve the technology department in verifying new products, through installation of advanced measuring equipment in component test and on turbines in the field.
What are my responsibilities?
- Heading a team of 10 measuring engineers
- Planning and following up on projects
- Developing our competencies
- Ensuring data quality of the measuring activities
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have an educational background as an electrical engineer or similar
- You have background in test & measuring, minimum on bachelor level
- You have min 3 years of experience in management of people
- You have a proven track record of delivering quality on time
- You are used to working within a matrix organisation
- You have very good cooperation and communication skills as you will be working closely together with different product- and turbine platforms
- You are independent, robust and flexible
- You have excellent English skills - written as well as spoken
Some travel activities must be expected
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 11,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Apply online in English for the job at www.siemens.dk/career. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For information about the job please contact Carsten Kiholm Pedersen +45 3037 3577.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact the recruiting team via mail: email@example.com. Please state the job and the job id when contacting us.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder