Product Owner for developing Operations Control & Monitoring Center
Can you drive and implement our application business strategy and maintain a visionary application roadmap?
Join us and become Product Owner in the Technical Concept Development department. You will primarily be responsible for the agile development of the Operations Control & Monitoring Center, including the applications and solutions controlling and monitoring our offshore wind farms in operation.
Technical Concept Development is part of Wind Power which has 1800 employees and is one of four business units in DONG Energy. Wind Power is the world’s largest developer and operator of offshore wind power, and we use our unique knowledge in all phases of our wind turbine projects. During the last 20 years, we have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and we are expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific.
You may be based either at our office in Skærbæk near Fredericia or in Gentofte in the Greater Copenhagen area. However, you should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Your key tasks will be to
- drive and implement the business strategy for the Control & Monitoring Center and be an active and engaged product owner for our state-of-the-art 24/7 Control & Monitoring Center
- build, drive and maintain a visionary application roadmap together with a solution backlog
- continuously have an outside-in view on our Control & Monitoring Center to ensure that we leverage relevant business opportunities in the market while also ensuring future compliancy in terms of regulations, cyber security, etc
- actively participate in helping the delivery teams build the best solutions possible and perform internal and external beta testing
- collaborate and communicate clearly and regularly with your stakeholders.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- have significant experience with the Product Owner role in a large matrix organisation - preferably for large software related solutions
- have significant experience and technical knowhow regarding large-scale data management
- have knowledge of SCADA and IT solutions
- know how to lead solution development within software and agile development processes, supported by quality assurance methodologies within the same field (fx CMMI).
In addition, it will be an advantage if you have any experience as enterprise or solution architect. Preferably, you will have wind industry knowhow and experience or understanding of O&M for wind farms.
A unique and challenging job where you have every opportunity to develop your skills, when you help to execute some of the world's largest offshore wind projects.
In DONG Energy Wind Power, we have a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. We work goal-oriented and efficiently with some of the world's largest offshore wind projects, and we are committed to reducing the cost of electricity.
Please do not hesitate to contact Klaus Baggesen Hilger, Head of Technical Concept Development, by telephone on +45 9955 2086 if you want to know more about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as electronic files as soon as possible and no later than 24 February 2017, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Click on the button to submit your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder