Can you raise our process maturity in the IT department?
Join us and become Process Architect in Service Management & Operations which has the responsibility for ensuring that DONG Energy IT has the right processes to support deliveries of our IT services. You will be part of the Processes & Tools department, where we work with the strategic, tactical and operational level of process improvements across the IT services delivered to our colleagues in the rest of DONG Energy.
Service Management & Operations is part of our Group functions which cover Group Support, Group Finance & Services and Group IT. In Group IT we focus our efforts on supporting the entire business and ensuring that the company works as a professional, reliable and responsible company.
You will be based at our office in Gentofte in the Greater Copenhagen area. However, you should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Your key tasks will be to
- be responsible for the continuous improvement of the recently implemented processes, incident, problem and change management
- drive process standardisation across different parts of the IT organisation
- manage implementation of new processes
- work with the process owner to plan and coordinate all process activities
- coordinate the organisational change management activities during process improvements
- monitor and report on process performance
- support the process users in their daily work.
You will be working with the process owner on reviewing, prioritising and implementing process improvements from the CSI Register and be a driving force behind design and implementation of future IT service management processes. You will be point of contact for questions regarding both the processes and how they are supported by our IT Service Management tools, mainly HP Service Manager.
Moreover, you will participate in defining and implementing the ITSM tool strategy to ensure that our processes are fully facilitated by the tools.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- have a master's degree within IT, business administration or a similar relevant education
- have several years of experience with IT process management or service delivery
- have an ITIL Foundation or Practitioner certification
- advantageously, have experience and certification as project manager
- have the ability to navigate in the zone between the business needs and the IT service deliveries
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good long term relationships with your stakeholders.
You may have a background from a consultancy or from an internal IT department in a large organisation, where you have demonstrated a consultant mind-set and a proactive approach to IT service management.
An opportunity to make a difference in our IT department working closely with highly skilled and engaged colleagues. A working environment where we appreciate cross-team collaboration and a good working climate. You will have a chance to further develop not only your process design and management skills, but also stakeholder management and communication skills. In this position you will also gain insight and understanding of DONG Energy’s business processes and value chains as a prerequisite for ensuring well-functioning IT Service Management processes.
In DONG Energy Group IT, we have a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. We work focused on supporting our business, and we build up internal competences, which have a significant impact on our core business. Working for us, you will experience extensive business insight and a strong sense of responsibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact Christina Torp, Head of Processes & Tools, on telephone +45 9955 5081 if you want to know more about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as electronic files as soon as possible and no later than 20 February 2017, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may procure a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Click on the button to submit your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder