Director for Human Health Supply
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. All solutions are based on strong research and development competencies and significant technology investments. The company enjoys market leadership in all its
We are looking for a Director as we are taking our S&OP operation to a new level by establishing a new Global S&OP organization in the newly formed “Global Operations”.
As part of this we want to expand the senior level management team in the S&OP function. We are looking for an experienced senior S&OP professional with a proven track record and especially strong communication to senior management. The position holds a dotted reference to the SVP of Human Health.
You will be responsible for ensuring supply cost efficiency- both short and long term - for the Human Health supply chain through sustainable processes for sourcing products and services internal at Chr. Hansen and external contract manufactures. You will be managing the CMO’s used in the HH value chain and be responsible for ensuring all processes. Furthermore you will be ensuring that roles and responsibilities are clear throughout the organization, that KPI’s are maintained and that people are developed constantly to demonstrate excellence in their various tasks.
Your primary tasks
- As part of the Global S&OP leadership team develop the Chr. Hansen S&OP processes
- Lead and manage department and relevant interfaces like Sales, Product Management, Innovation etc.
- Run S&OP process for the Human Health value stream
- CMO interface in structured meetings
- Drive the Supply agenda in various implementations, e.g. CDP implementation
- Participate in ad hoc projects
- Work on optimizing processes within planning and in interfaces
- Support planning and data for PTA – New products, QC/QA – workloads and Product management – support activities towards customers
- Be updated and comply with CH’s systems, strategies and values
- Take an active part in meetings and relevant tasks in the department as well as in the CH organization
- Contribute in a positive way attaining our visions, mission and principles of the department and CH in general
Your personal profile
You have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position and you hold a degree within SCM or engineering. Experience from the food or pharma industry is an advantage but not a requirement. Understanding of GMP, Pharma and Infant impact for the supply chain is a requirement. Proficient knowledge wrt. SAP ECC, APO and BI, Super user of Excel
Through your career you have obtained a commercial and analytical mindset. You are used to working from a strategic mindset, but also have the capability to understand and participate in operational tasks. You recognize the importance of clear and responsive communication at all levels and you possess the skills to do this fluently in Danish as well as in English. You are an open and easy going person capable of managing many different tasks in a busy environment. You can use your natural interest for people and your respect for diversity – professionally as well as culturally - to create strong relationships across the organization.
If you have any questions for the position, please contact Jesper Leth Espensen, director Supply HHN at +45 6038 6203.
Please apply online via the "Apply" link. Here you can enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for applications is 17 February 2017.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at www.chr-hansen.com/career.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder