Two Process Category Sales Managers
Two Process Category Sales Managers for our Sales Department in Soeborg
Are you a skilled Technical Sales Manager, who can build strong relations with customers, stakeholders and colleagues? Would you like to take on a key position in an international market leading organisation, where you get to travel the globe?
Do you want to play an important role in an international organisation?
Join a global multi-industry company with highly specialized innovative process technologies
We are a global supplier of highly specialized, engineered solutions with operations in over 35 countries and sales in more than 150 countries globally. Our innovative solutions play a critical role in helping meet the rising global demands in the end markets we serve.
In SPX FLOW Danmark, Soeborg, we are looking for two Process Category Sales Managers for our Anhydro brand who will be part of our Sales Department and help plan, implement and drive our Sales strategy within Drying, Evaporation and Extraction. As Process Category Sales Manager, you are responsible for sales either direct or via approved representatives in an assigned geographical area spanning several countries. From your base in Soeborg, Copenhagen, you handle sales enquiries, work out calculations and quotations.
We offer a great opportunity to work on projects of all sizes from single plant and equipment to fully engineered process lines. You will be responsible for;
- Collaborating closely with the Engineering, Project Management and Supply Chain functions to ensure process definition, prices and quality
- Developing a working knowledge of the markets and customers’ processes, organizations and overall business to gain a competitive selling advantage for the company
- Participating actively in sales work and relationship development with key customers. Analyze and interpret customer inquiries/specifications and develop a corresponding sales strategy and proposal submission. Interface with customer and conduct on-site meetings as necessary to finalize product design and/or resolve commercial issues, in order to obtain a customer order commitment
- Working with SPX country sales staff, develop and maintain strong sales channels, including direct sales and representatives, that provide effective geographical and application coverage for Anhydro business
- Train SPX representatives and customers on company products and keep them informed of new products and services being offered for further sales development.
- Identify and propose key market and customer growth opportunities while maintaining profitability in keeping with corporate goals and objectives
- Provide accurate and timely forecasting of Orders
- Maintain accurate information regarding open opportunities and bi-weekly activity reports within the sales database (SLX). Provide reports to management as required.
- Execute quotation presentations and sales campaigns
- Execute technical/commercial negotiations
- Drive process compliance, process improvements within the Anhydro business
Technical specialist with a keen customer focus
You are a technical expert with a commercial mind-set, who understands our customers’ needs and the importance of their equipment working. Thus, you:
- Have a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Food Industry related field
- Technical and commercial background within Food & Beverage industry
- Have excellent skills in persuasion and negotiation
- Have proven track record of meeting commitments with the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- Are able to travel 25% of the time
- Are able to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, financial reports or governmental/legal regulations
- Have a good understanding of MS Office and using modern communication tools.
- Speak and write fluent English, as you will mainly communicate with foreign customers.
- Minimum 5 years direct sales experience in a global organization
As a person, you are proactive, service-minded and outgoing, allowing you to easily build and maintain relationships with our customers across countries and cultures.
How to apply
If you are open to pursuing this exciting opportunity, please send your CV in English, along with your brief motivated application by applying online no later than February 27th 2017.
If you have further questions you are welcome to contact Process Category Sales Director, Frank Poulsen at +45 2949 4170
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder