Vice President Geoservices, Mapping
Mød COWI's medarbejdere.
COWI holds a very strong competitive position in the international market for a wide range of multidisciplinary projects - large and small - would you like to join us and share our success?
Today COWI experiences an increased demand for its services and delivers substantial results. This strengthened position in the market brings a continuous flow of new extensive and challenging projects.
COWI Mapping is an international business priority of COWI, and our team consist of project managers, geospatial experts, production and quality staff around the world. With our large data capture and processing capacity in an international network, we participate as lead partner in many of the largest mapping projects globally. We generate value for our customers as the go-to experts for geospatial information and analysis.
Strong business skills
As a Vice President, you will play the leading role in building further the surveying and inspection business, especially through expanding expertsupport for digitalization of Engineering services. You will be responsible for two sections, one in Denmark and one in India. Your task is to offer in and outside COWI worldclass surveying and modeling services, using a portfolio of the latest technology for terrestrial and mobile data capture, and data modeling.
In addition, you will take part in the international business development process with focus on consulting and engineering companies and supporting the Mapping team for marketing and business intelligence.
You will be part of the leadership team of the business unit COWI Mapping and contribute to the strategy of your area.
Your proffessional background
- You have 5+ years of managerial experience in civil engineering related fields, preferrably construction/geotechnical
- You have a strong interest in modern surveying technology and its combination with other technologies for application in Engineering
- You have an established network in the Engineering community (good connection to COWI Engineering is of advantage)
- You have a Bachelor`s degree in Engineering or Geosciences (additional business degree and/or Master with specialization in structural engineering is desirable)
- You have professional knowledge built on an understanding of the theoretical concepts, including the underlying principles and their context
- You are a team builder who is able to motivate people to work together towards common goals
- You are a networker who actively builds up communication with your fields of interest
- You have an excellent understanding of the digital information needs of civil engineers in design and construction
- You hold strong comunication skills in English, spoken and written
- You have the ability to filter information flows and identify the important messages for communication
- You have a commercial approach and a high energy level
COWI as a work place
We offer an exciting job in COWI where we place emphasis on personal commitment, responsibility, and independence in everything we do. We offer you challenging multidisciplinary projects in an international company and the possibility of expatriation. You will be part of an open and informal working environment with good employment practices, flexible employee benefits and a health insurance.
We boast a good social environment, which is development-oriented and which considers sparring and knowledge sharing to be key elements. You will also have the chance to shape your position, and targeted development and supplementary training will be a natural part of your job.
For further information, please feel free to contact:
Simon Musäus, DBA, Managing Director
COWI Mapping - Mobile: +45 4176 0233
We look forward to receiving your CV and application at the latest on 28 February 2017.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder