SAP Sales & Distribution professional
Are you Accenture's new high performing SAP Sales and Distribution Professional?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
As SAP SD professional, you will design, build, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals and requirements. You would have experience in full project life cycle, implementing SAP in various industries and/or clients. Furthermore, advising and advocating leading practices in subject matter, which is key for our client’s success in being high performers. You will become part of a strong SAP community that stay focused on the latest products and technologies from SAP including but limited to SAP S/4 HANA and SAP Hybris Suite.
- Documented experience with SAP Sales & Distribution including logistics (LE) configuration, process standardization and optimization.
- Sound knowledge of the End-to-End supply chain processes and understanding of the key integration points.
- Well versed with various distributions and logistics scenarios
- SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Management on premise knowledge/experience will be an advantage
- Able to assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution
- Understand the customization and should be able to provide the guidance to technical team, and manage the solution delivery.
- Experience in creating functional designs and ensure top quality delivery to the client
- Documented project experience in at least one full project lifecycle
- Proven ability to assess the business model and its integration with technology
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good understanding of cross functional integration and how to apply leading experience from similar consultancy company will be an advantage
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- You are fluent in English and preferably in one of the Scandinavian languages - Danish, Swedish or Norwegian
Investing in you
Our employees are our most important asset. At Accenture, we believe that quality comes from within and we invest heavily in developing your professional competencies.
You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity.
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a world-class environment? Submit your Cover letter, CV and university transcripts online today.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder