Project Manager Wind Farm Control SW
Natasha Lopes, Senior Project Manager - Siemens Wind Power
Project Manager Wind Farm Control SW - Siemens Wind Power
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
The Wind Power and Renewables Division is a leading supplier of reliable, environmentally-friendly and cost-efficient renewable energy solutions. Driving down the cost of wind power is our key target as we strive to make renewable energy fully competitive with conventional energy sources. With over 25,000 megawatts of wind power installed, our wind power solutions deliver clean, renewable energy from offshore and onshore installations around the world.
Join our team now in the Wind Power and Renewables Division as Project Manager within the Wind Farm Control team - Wind Power in Brande, Denmark. You will be part of the Wind Farm Control SW team which consists of competent and professional colleagues who use and build on each other's experiences. If you are motivated by working together with highly skilled & motivated colleagues, this will be the right job for you.
What are my responsibilities?
- Management of Wind Farm Control software development projects and maintenance activities
- Operational leadership of a project team, consisting of skilled software developers working in an international environment
- Facilitating the agile development process by close cooperation with the team and stakeholders - Ex organizing daily standup, sprint planning, review and retrospective meetings
- Identifying and following up on impediments that hinder the development process
- Participate in cross functional software development projects
- Supporting the Product/Business Owner in grooming the product backlog and communication to stakeholders
- Promoting an agile and continuous improvement culture among the development team members and stakeholders
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or similar combined with experience in software development
- You have several years of experience and preferably certifications as Project Manager of software development projects
- You like to work in a creative and performance-oriented environment
- You have excellent communication skills and a solid track record of operational leadership of software development projects and teams
- You have experience in agile software development methodologies and tools (e.g. JIRA)
- You have excellent English verbal and written language skills - a basic understanding of Danish language and culture is advantageous
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 11,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact the recruiting team via phone: +45 4477 5772.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder