MAN Diesel and Turbo Holeby Engineering
PrimeServ Holeby has the overall responsibility for After Sales service for GenSets worldwide and is now looking for a Superintendent Engineer to attend service jobs worldwide and work for our organization in Holeby.
- Commissioning of GenSets
- Repair on board
- Service and trouble-shooting
- On-site supervision of shipyards and workshops in connection with repairs
- On board passage and supervision
- Relevant education - marine engineer - and some years experience at sea
- Practical knowledge of operation and maintenance of four-stroke engines
- Service minded attitude and quality conscious
- Experience with MS-Office
- Flexible and creative approach to the job and able to work unassisted
- Excellent in English both orally and written. Travel activity approx. 160+ days per year
- A challenging job in a dynamic department
- An international environment in a market leading company
- Salary based on qualifications, company bonus, pension scheme, health insurance
If you would like to know more about the role, you are welcome to contact Senior Technical Manager Jim Nepper on T: (+45) 5469 3250.
Visit our website at www.mandieselturbo.com for further details of MAN Diesel & Turbo, and you will also be able to read about our history, products and more about what it is like to be employed with us.
Please apply for the position - either in English or Danish - via the link ‘Ansøg’ in this job advertisement. Please attach your CV and relevant qualification papers.
Please contact HR Consultant Helle Sværke-Jessen on T: (+45) 3385 1215 if you need guidance or have any questions regarding the recruiting process.
We look forward to receiving your application by 27 January 2017.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder