Robotics Developer for "Blue Ocean Robotics" and new spin-out company “Multi-Tower”.
At Blue Ocean Robotics we create and commercialise robots. We apply robot technology to create solutions and innovation for end-users and new businesses in partnerships. We are looking for Robotics Developer for:
- Blue Ocean Robotics, where we are in the process of building and designing a range of robots ranging from UAV solutions to moving cobot systems, and we are missing the link between our software development team and the practical aspect of construction of robotics. You will be a main part of the Product Development team, where you will be in a cross functional - matrix - environment. On one axis managing a project from concept to realization on a specific robotic solution - on the other axis to make your solid and broad skills available on a number of concurrent projects going to market.
- Our Spin-out company “Multi-Tower”. Together with leading hospitals we have developed a patient lifting robot concept, which needs to be realised during the next years. The capital for this realization has been secured and a company has been created to build and commercialize this robotic solution into a large and growing market. Here you will refer directly to the CTO of Multi-Tower, and your primary task will be to create the software and hardware and turn customer-specific requirements into the next big robotic product.
We are be looking for independent candidates, who can demonstrate the ability to work in teams with the product focus at all times. Candidates who have the power and right mind-set of joining us in building the newest robots and developing new robotics companies.
Please find a list below of our expected requirements and nice to haves.
The ideal candidate has great work experience in working as an executor from concept to realization of a robot solution. In addition we expect you to bring some of the following experience and characteristics:
- Fast learner and open minded
- Fluent in C/C++ and Python
- UI/UX experience
- Lead software quality assurance, testing and validation
- Experience with ROS
- Experience with real robot systems
- Proficient in Linux systems (mainly Ubuntu)
- Git or other version control
Nice to have:
- Robotic architectural design mindset
- Know-how in Linux drivers development
- Knowledge of image filtering and feature detection
- Data analysis skills
- CAD design
- Meteor Framework knowledge
- Experience parallel processing (GPU/CPU)
Moreover - you have the mindset to cross the bridge from concept to applications that work within robotics in general. You thrive with complexity and are eager to make a broad range of solutions work where it matters - with the customer.
This is what we offer:
We offer a dynamic workplace with good opportunities to work with a wide and varied range of tasks and challenges. You will be inaugurated in and have experience with the way the various departments in a horizontal organization, collaborate to achieve success. Exciting and challenging assignments will come to you in a steady stream, and you will very largely be able to plan your priorities with your direct manager.
We offers an informal and humorous working environment that is characterized by the fact that we find it interesting, motivating and fun to be able to develop the robot technology of tomorrow. We are an international and diverse organization that respect each other and our differences. We take pride in integrating expat colleagues in collaboration with Odense Robotics and the International Community Odense. Blue Ocean Robotics’ employees are flexible and take pride in working together to achieve goals - as one company.
For further information regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact HR Manager, Rikke Voldsgaard Risager, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. To know more about Blue Ocean Robotics please visit the website: www.blue-ocean-robotics.com. Also, make sure to follow our latest news on Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter.
We will process the applications as they arrive. Therefore please submit your application and CV as soon as possible. We treat the applications as we receive them, and qualified applicants can expect to be interviewed before the deadline.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder