Mechanical Engineer for Medical Laser Company
Join a start-up bringing world-class laser innovation to dermatology
Advalight has developed a patented, multi-wavelength, medical laser system allowing dermatologists to treat a wide variety of skin abnormalities. The ADVATx® laser treatment system has been cleared for sale in Europe and the US, and we are now preparing for a production ramp-up in 2017. To accelerate our product industrialization efforts and the development of our 2nd generation system, we seek an innovative, experienced, and dedicated mechanical engineer to join our team.
Your tasks will be highly diversified and will include
- Development of opto-mechanics, with a focus on Design for Manufacturing, as well as mechanical and thermal stability
- Development of chassis and other mechanical system parts.
- Design, review, documentation, test, and product maturing
- Interaction with suppliers and subcontractors
- Design of production and test tools
We expect you to possess broad mechanics competencies, combined with the ability to find high quality, innovative solutions.
Your qualifications should include
- An M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in mechanical engineering
- Expert level skills in the use of SolidWorks
- 5+ years’ experience with the construction of instrumentation or devices
- A proven track record of Design for Manufacturing
- Oral and written fluency in English
Furthermore, the ideal candidate would have experience with
- Opto-mechanics or other fine mechanics
- Development or manufacture of medical devices
- Thermal management
- ISO 9001, 13485, or similar
- Hands-on prototyping in a workshop
You will be part of a dedicated team embarked on an exciting growth journey, where time is of essence. Therefore, we expect you to be a flexible co-worker with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to overview multiple tasks, while keeping up quality, structure, and good teamwork. In return, we offer flexible working hours and a strong influence on how your job is carried out.
Work location: Advalight, Brydehusvej 30, Ballerup
Working hours: Full time
Contact: For more information, you are welcome to contact VP Product Engineering, Kasper Seidler, at (+45) 5124 5167 or visit www.advalight.com.
Send your application as soon as possible via "Ansøg" link.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Søg Mechanical Engineer
Har du allerede uploadet et cv? Log på for at ansøge nu