Change and Release Manager
Do you want to be an important part of Widex’ Global ERP setup?
As part of the overall company strategy, Widex is currently implementing new ERP and CRM solutions both worldwide and in HQ. Our ERP solution, based on AX2012 is currently rolled out to Poland and next phase is a continued roll-out across Europe. HQ is running on AX2009 and we are looking for a Change and Release Manager to manage the change and release process for both platforms.
Are you an experienced change and release specialist with an ERP background?
We are looking for an energetic and experienced change and release manager with, preferably, a solid background within Dynamics AX, or alternatively a solid ERP background within the Enterprise segment. You are structured, work well in an international environment, and you have experience working with as well internal as external stakeholders. You also have experience working with multiple roll-out teams, as you will be pivotal in managing the change and release process for multiple roll out teams.
Expected key tasks
- Own the change and release process for the AX2012 as well as the AX2009 (HQ) roll-out and hold the responsibility to continuously improve this process. This includes to coordinate and release scheduled changes and to communicate these to both IT- and business stakeholders.
- To ensure safe transition from development to production
- In close collaboration with NNIT - to secure stable production through validation and quality assurance of all changes
- Secure that changes are within agreed scope and budget and within general market price.
- Handle issues efficiently and ensure successful accept from management as well as end-users.
Expert knowledge of ERP
We expect you to have a university or business school degree - preferable at master level within IT, Business or similar. You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience either as a Project Manager or as Change and Release Manager in ERP setups and roll-outs - both in global scenarios and in the Enterprise segment.
- Preferably expert knowledge of Dynamics AX from a functional standpoint
- Solid business understanding from a global company supporting finance, supply chain and sales activities
- Solid experience in working with the process from change request to release for production
- Fluent in English both in written and spoken
We also expect you to have the following personal skills
- Open-minded and trustworthy
- Pragmatic and robust
- Ambitious and energetic
- Supportive and service minded
- A global and multicultural mindset
- Strong communication skills with ability to connect with business- as well as IT-stakeholders
- Well-structured approach to challenges and result oriented
Skilled colleagues and short decision paths
You will be working in a changing environment with skilled colleagues, short decision paths and great freedom with responsibility. The benefits offered include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts societies, in-house sports facilities and a good canteen. We are based in a bright, environment-friendly headquarter in Lynge, close to Allerød.
If you require further information, you are welcome to contact Susanne Holse, Brinch & Partners, email firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile +45 2989 4900.
We will screen and interview candidates on an ongoing basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder