Software Automation Architect
3Shape is looking for an ambitious and highly skilled Software Automation Architect to support and strengthen the build- and test automation infrastructure for our agile R&D development teams. You will be a part of the DevOps team responsible for the development and maintenance of the automation infrastructure at 3Shape, covering areas such as build automation, automated testing frameworks, virtualization, continuous integration and source control systems supporting all our products.
As our 3Shape R&D organization is rapidly expanding, so are our requirements for ensuring efficient delivery. We offer you a chance to participate in providing excellent 3D software and scanner technology, which makes a difference in the market.
We are looking for a person with a genuine interest in software automation, who actively will pursue the challenge of providing all aspects of a top-performing automation infrastructure for our R&D organization - and who can take on the responsibility of driving the process together with a team of colleagues.
- Software Development background. You know the art of programming and understands disciplines such as source code branching, unit testing etc.
- Preferably 4-5 years of working experience with automization of software development processes, incl. auto testing frameworks, build automization tools (e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins), virtualization and source control systems (e.g. Perforce, Git).
- You take on the responsibility in leading your part of the Software Automation development - incl. communication with stakeholders, running projects, managing backlogs and deadlines etc.
- You sincerely believe that automation is key to modern software development, and thus follow market trends/best practices and are able to drive this development actively.
- Overall knowledge and interest in general technologies (Windows, IIS, SQL Server and databases, security, virtualization, build automization, Windows Azure, Perforce, Git, Vmware etc.).
- Energetic, service minded and positive mind-set, interested in good collaboration with our R&D teams.
- Good communication skills in English - and preferably also in Danish.
- Being part of a top-performing developing industry which caters world class products to customer demands
- Highly skilled colleagues
- Innovation Day, in-house & external seminars
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Optional company pension agreement
- Open mindedness in a professional atmosphere
- Friday bars and annual parties & breakfast club
- Central location in Copenhagen (next to Kongens Nytorv metro)
Applications will be processed continuously, so do not hesitate to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder