Country ERP Roll-out Manager
Do you want to help rolling out Widex’ ERP solution across Europe?
As part of the overall company strategy, Widex is currently implementing both ERP and CRM worldwide. Our ERP solution, based on AX2012, is currently rolled out to Poland and next phase is a continued roll-out across Europe. We are planning two parallel roll-out tracks and to play an instrumental part of our strategically important implementation, we are looking for a Country Roll-out Manager.
Are you an ambitious and energetic roll-out specialist with an ERP background?
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced roll-out manager. Your background is preferably within AX and project management, but could alternatively be experience from rolling out other ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, IFS or similar) in multiple countries. You are structured, work well in a multicultural environment, and you have experience working with a global template. You also have experience working with teams sourced both internally and externally, as you will be pivotal in managing the roll-outs while working together with - and leading - the combined team.
Expected key tasks
- Ensure a great working relationship with selected roll-out Partner (NNIT/Scales) and head-up several roll-outs in European countries.
- Work closely with business in each country, ensuring adaptation of the ERP system and acceptance of same
- Establishing - together with business – a team of key business users – to assist you on above
- Manage communication - both to business (your customers) and to Group IT
- Handle issues during roll-out efficiently
- The position includes some travelling.
Expert knowledge of ERP
We expect you to have a university or business school degree – preferable at master level within IT, Business or similar. You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience either as a Project Manager or in ERP roll-outs – both in global scenarios and in the Enterprise segment.
- Expert knowledge of ERP (preferably AX) from a functional standpoint
- Solid business understanding from a global company supporting finance, supply chain and sales/marketing activities
- Enterprise level experience
- Solid Project Management experience, preferably certified (Prince2, PPM or similar)
- Ability to connect with business and communicate benefits from a global ERP solution
- A process oriented mindset
We also expect you to have the following personal skills
- Open-minded and trustworthy
- Pragmatic and robust
- Ambitious and energetic
- A motivating and selling personality
- Supportive and service minded
- A global and multicultural mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills on all levels
- Well-structured approach to challenges and result oriented
Skilled colleagues and short decision paths
You will be working in a changing environment with skilled colleagues, short decision paths and great freedom with responsibility. The benefits offered include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts societies, in-house sports facilities and a good canteen. We are based in a bright, environment-friendly headquarter in Lynge, close to Allerød.
Join the Widex team
You will be part of a company that improves the quality of life for many people around the world. If you require further information, you are welcome to contact Susanne Holse, Brinch & Partners on mobile +45 2989 4900.
Please submit your application to http://www.brinchpartners.dk/Brinch.asp?Site=Job&ID=563
We will screen and interview candidates on an ongoing basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Widex is a family owned company founded in Denmark in 1956. Today, it is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of hearing aids. Widex hearing aids are sold in more than 100 countries around the world, and the company employs over 4,000 people worldwide. We develop digital technology at a level of quality that few can match, and this has forged our reputation as one of the most innovative manufacturers in the industry. Our uncompromising approach to innovation has led to such advances as the world’s first digital in-the-ear hearing aid, as well as our own revolutionary wireless technology. Our mission is to provide the absolute best hearing aids and customer services. We offer the most advanced, natural sound on the market. Our products let people connect and communicate easily.