Process Engineer - Blades Manufacturing
For our Process Engineering department in Siemens Wind Power Blades we are looking for committed and motivated Process Engineers in the areas of:
- Manufacturing of composites including fiber glass layup and infusion
- Composites repair and curing technologies
- Surface treatment
- Adhesive technologies
You will become a part of a global team of Process Engineers working on developing new as well as optimizing existing processes within Blades manufacturing.
What are my responsibilities?
- You will lead or contribute to the process development and have the strategic overview for process development and road mapping
- Actively engage in process optimizations
- Design and document "critical to-parameters" for processes within the scope of work
- Implement process design updates in the running production as well as field repair solutions
- Ensure Best Practice sharing across plants and product portfolios
- Analyze and characterize chemical, physical or process-related properties of:
- Resin materials for composites
- Surface treatment systems
- Structural adhesives for wind turbine blades
- Defining test methods for process related qualification of materials
- Ensure a good collaboration with other internal departments e.g. Technology and Quality as well as internal and external test laboratories
- Collaborate with the technical staff of our suppliers
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Composite Engineering, Chemical Engineering Material Sciences, Manufacturing Technology or similar
- You have extensive knowledge within wind turbine blades manufacturing
- You have extended experience working with:
- Composite materials and/or material sciences
- Composite materials repair and/or the curing of composites
- Structural adhesives in wind turbine manufacturing
- Surface systems and/or paint manufacturing technologies, material qualification and surface testing
- You have a structured approach to your work and are able to handle simultaneous assignments without losing overview
- You possess the ability to work both independently as well as in teams
- You hold excellent English skills both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 11,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact the recruiting team via phone: +45 4477 5771.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder