Lead Purchaser within the Oil & Gas market
Do you want to manage procurement projects for our key clients in Denmark? Do you have solid experience with procurement within the technical industry? Then we would like to hear from you.
Sourcing, negotiations and working with tenders
As a Lead Purchaser you will handle sourcing, negotiation and purchasing for a number of our clients. You will enter the project from the very beginning, assisting with defining scope of the project and with identifying the need for technical products and materials. Mostly, you will follow your client from the beginning to the end, ensuring the right deals and deliveries. You will work with projects varying in size and complexity, where you will handle everything from coordination and supplier invoices for own orders to acting as advisor towards clients ensuring project execution.
In a smaller, yet substantial part of the position, you will also take upon a more coaching/sparring partner role in the team - in the sense of acting as role model and sharing knowledge with colleagues.
The daily tasks include:
- Participation in tendering towards clients
- Project tender procurement hours estimation
- Procurement support to tender team
- Sourcing, prequalification, issuing of tenders and purchase orders to suppliers in close collaboration with project management and lead engineers
- Negotiation of commercial issues with suppliers
- Procurement reporting and planning according to project and client requirements
- Networking with contacts within the offshore industry and building a strong and professional relation to clients
- Participation in internal and external project meetings, with direct contact to clients’ procurement teams
- Contract management and handling of legal issues together with the legal team
Proactive and methodical approach
As a person you present yourself as a driven and experienced communicator who is able to establish and develop long-term relations with stakeholders and clients. With your positive and open-minded attitude you can “turn” almost all situations into win-win. Further, you balance your independence and maturity with being a strong team-player who is focused on knowledge sharing and being a role model to your surroundings.
We also expect your qualifications to include:
- Min. 6-8 years of experience with technical purchasing, negotiations and contract management
- Experience with procurement in a technically oriented industry, such as the black industry within steels, windmills, oil, manufacturing or refineries
- Experience with procuring certified equipment and handling vendor certification deliverables (måske en bedre/ tydeligere formulering ?)
- Business level in English both written and oral
- SAP experience and solid user skills of MS office is an advantage
Your new colleagues
The team handles all project related procurement activities from FEED studies to EPCI projects. Today, the procurement team consists of 2 Purchasing Assistants and 1 Senior Purchaser and we are looking forward to welcoming you. The new Lead Purchaser will report directly to our Team Lead who is responsible for the department.
For further information about the position, please e-mail your questions to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in applying, please send your application through our online recruitment system by clicking the link to apply. Remember to attach your CV, motivational application and exam papers when applying.
We will be interviewing on a continuous basis, so please send your application as soon as possible and no later than 15 January 2017.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder