PLM - Application Consultant
PLM - Application Consultant to Minerva Denmark.
Would you like to work with the best Microsoft technology, be inspired by first class colleagues, having meaningful tasks and pushing your skills to the limit?
Do you thrive in a development environment where things move fast?
Do you want to work in a successful international growth company?
Do you want to work in an extremely successful elite team?
Minerva is looking for a capable and outgoing application consultant to start in the company as soon as possible.
You will join a team of top motivated software developers and consultants. The company serves large international clients located throughout Europe and has offices in Denmark, California, Sweden, the UK, Benelux and France. The workplace is located in the Copenhagen, Aarhus area, or alternative one of the branch offices.
The international operating business is booming, and constantly adding new global accounts to the customer portfolio - Saab Aromatic, Fingerprint, Airbus, Honda, and a lot of Electronic and Medical device companies has over the last couple of years selected Minerva to implement the fastest growing PLM system on the market Aras Innovator.
Your profile and background:
- You have an it-technical/engineering background and extensive hands-on experience Web Applications Architecture ASP, HTML, XML. NET and programming in Java Script
- You have experience with MS SQL - (T- SQL)
- You may be a graduate in computer science or equivalent, but it is primarily your practical experience that counts at Minerva
- You are structured and you are able to follow processes and procedures
- You are a self-starter, who likes to take responsibility and you are passionate about providing the best solution to customers
- A challenging job in a growing company - a relatively young organization with a flat structure
- Structured and targeted competency- and staff development
- Courses and training sessions in the U.S. and Europe as well as on the job training in global companies.
- An organization, where success is recognized and rewarded
- Obvious opportunities to influence and develop the job as well as own careers
- A good working atmosphere characterized by an informal, humorous and straightforward tone, among 45 energetic and dedicated colleagues.
A rewarding compensation plan, pension and other benefits.
Your tasks will include
- Design and development of PLM software to support development processes in large manufacturing companies
- Consultancy in relation to new and existing customers all over Europe.
Apply for this job by pressing on ‘GO’ and answer the questions related to this job. Within short time, Speedrecruiters will respond to your answers and you will soon know how your application is perceived. Good luck!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder